Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Selling my 1963 SWC

61 Silver

Corvette
1961 270HP and 1963 340HP
I have been looking for a solid axle restoration project for over a year and I have not found the car I would like to restore. The prices for all Corvettes especially matching number cars seem to be steadily on the rise and I most likely will need to pay more than I would like. I am thinking of selling my restored 1963 SWC, 340HP with all original matching number drive train and most of its original components to help finance this project. If anyone has a solid axle project or is interested in my 63 SWC please contact me at; ray63@rochester.rr.com.
Barry and others looked as this 63 SWC at Carlisle, and they may have a few comments about the car.

Ray

For anyone that may be interested in Ray's '63 SWC I can tell you that I followed the progress of his body-off restoration from beginning to end on here and as he added progess reports on his website and as Ray mentioned I had the pleasure of seeing the completed car at Carlisle last year. This is one of the nicest restored '63 SWC's you will find. The attention to the smallest details that he put in is very evident throughout the entire car.
I have no doubts that if the car was put through NCRS judging it would easily score a Top Flight award with a high points score on it's first try.
If you are interested in a '63 SWC this is definitely a car you would want to consider if you wanted a top-quality car with a first rate restoration!
I wish I had the funds to add it to my garage.....

You have them Barry. Go to the credit union, sign your name, make the payments. A gentleman of your stature deserves this car. LOL

Rich

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom