Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Selling my '81

Corvette
93 Ruby 40th Anniversary
This car is a good, solid driver. The frame has ZERO rust.Spare has never been on the ground. Has 84,500 miles. 350 original engine, automatic. Silver interior is in very nice shape- seats are exellent, carpet is good, dash is exellent, door panels very good. Has original stereo radio w/cass. player. Aluminum wheels and tires are in very good cond. Exhaust is stock and very good.
New:
Shocks
Water pump
Fuel pump
U-joints, driveshaft and halfshafts
Spark plugs and wires
Trans. filter and gasket
Shifter shaft seal
Rear diff. bushing
Rebuilt:
Carb. (Original)
Power steering cylinder
2 brake calipers
The car is Charcoal metallic, but somewhere along the line somebody gave it the 2-tone look by painting the lower body in silver. The paint is just average condition. The passenger side glass top is cracked on the inside front corner, the drivers side has a few scratches. The air conditioning components are not on the car. Have everything but the condenser. No EGR valve or smog pump hooked up. The car could probably use a front end alignment.
I would take $8500 for the car. The reason I am selling is that I just bought a '64 GTO convertible (I need something that both my boys can fit into with me.) Call me at 616-866-6780, 616-299-1469, or e-mail, or PM. I have never had luck posting pics, but I will try.
Dick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom