Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Semershiems...links to

Stan's Customs

Corvette
Project 1961....
I can't find a link to an address for Semershiems (spelling?) to buy fiberglass panels from.

Does it take as long to get individual panels as I've heard it takes for a complete press mold front end?

Thanks...Stan

try searching on Shemershiems, Evansville, Ind

Sermersheim's Corvette, Inc.
3817 North St. Joseph Ave.
Evansville, IN 47720

812-424-4701
812428-3584 fax

:upthumbs

Thanks for the help solidaxle...most appreciated.

Guess I'll have to fax them....all I get is a voice mail at mid day with a fax number. They must be really busy.

...Stan

I was in touch with Sermersheim's recently and they advised me that they have a 16 week production lag time. They do, however, supply Corvette America with at least some of their fiberglass. If they have anything in stock, you may have better luck with them. Also be aware that Sermersheim's door skins are hand layed, not press molded like their other parts. Corvette Image has a 10 day turnaround. Sermersheim's is the gold standard, but if you're in a rush...
Cheers:beer
Jeff

PS - voice mail at Sermersheim's is apparently the norm. However, they returned my call the same day and sent me their catalog promptly.

Quick responce

Jeff,

The next time you call, leave a short, personal message for " Jessica " implying that you have spoken in the past, and you will get an immediate responce . ;)

Stepinwolf

Thanks guys...Got a call back yesterday, catalogue is on the way. Parts are 16 weeks out...

Having to consider that long a wait....Guess there's not much option.

Thanks again ...Stan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom