Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Seriously considering selling my 1970 BB T-Tops 4 speed. 540hp/600tq

S

SwaveDave

Just bought a new 2006 LS2 Vette and dont have room for both in the garage. Im hard pressed to sell my 1970 as ive logged a couple hundred hours fully restoring it inside and out and she's been a good friend. Frame UP restoration. Numbers matching drivetrain , motor buildup professionally done 3000 miles ago -- Roller motor bored to 468 cid / 540 h.p. / 600 tq. 9.5-1 CR. Torque peaks at 4000 rpms (desktop dyno software) . M21, 370 rear, L88 hood with fresh air chamber, Edelbrock Oval Port Heads , Edelbrock RPM AIrGap Intake ported, Mighty Demon double pumper/mech secs. 800 cfm carb with annulars, Holley 7 psi electric fuel pump, MSD6T box, twin electric radiator fans, Stewart stage 4 water pump, 4 core radiator, brand new 255x60R15 BFG's (with RWL's) , TRW rear composite spring for a soft ride, Bilstien shocks, Blue/Blue , lots of chrome in engine , everything very tastefully done. Trophy Winner. Solid number 2 condition -- just a couple of very minor stress cracks on the front fender . Totally babied, all synthetic fluids, driven 2000-2500 miles April thru Oct. Mileage is 65,XXX . Looks totally stock except for the L88 hood, smaller 13" steering wheel, and oil temp gauge instead of a clock . Have a ton of extra new and used parts incl. spare Panasonic Radio. Comes with all the original motor parts in case buyer wants to return it to original. Alot of documentation and shop manuals included. Value has doubled in just 7 years. $20,000 in reciepts. SELLING FOR : $38,000 very firm. Email me for pics if very interested at : Fast1970vette@webtv.net Dave/Northern Illinois.

SwaveDave said:
Just bought a new 2006 LS2 Vette and dont have room for both in the garage. Im hard pressed to sell my 1970 as ive logged a couple hundred hours fully restoring it inside and out and she's been a good friend. Frame UP restoration. Numbers matching drivetrain , motor buildup professionally done 3000 miles ago -- Roller motor bored to 468 cid / 540 h.p. / 600 tq. 9.5-1 CR. Torque peaks at 4000 rpms (desktop dyno software) . M21, 370 rear, L88 hood with fresh air chamber, Edelbrock Oval Port Heads , Edelbrock RPM AIrGap Intake ported, Mighty Demon double pumper/mech secs. 800 cfm carb with annulars, Holley 7 psi electric fuel pump, MSD6T box, twin electric radiator fans, Stewart stage 4 water pump, 4 core radiator, brand new 255x60R15 BFG's (with RWL's) , TRW rear composite spring for a soft ride, Bilstien shocks, Blue/Blue , lots of chrome in engine , everything very tastefully done. Trophy Winner. Solid number 2 condition -- just a couple of very minor stress cracks on the front fender . Totally babied, all synthetic fluids, driven 2000-2500 miles April thru Oct. Mileage is 65,XXX . Looks totally stock except for the L88 hood, smaller 13" steering wheel, and oil temp gauge instead of a clock . Have a ton of extra new and used parts incl. spare Panasonic Radio. Comes with all the original motor parts in case buyer wants to return it to original. Alot of documentation and shop manuals included. Value has doubled in just 7 years. $20,000 in reciepts. SELLING FOR : $38,000 very firm. Email me for pics if very interested at : Fast1970vette@webtv.net Dave/Northern Illinois.

REPLY: If i were to drop the price by $28,000 , do u think that would help ?!

Do you mean to drop it by $10,000.00 to $28,000.00?

REPLY: If i were to drop the price by $28,000 , do u think that would help ?!

Or do you mean drop it by $28,000.00? to $10,000.00

I am a guessin' you might mean to drop it by $10,000.00 to $28,000.00?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom