Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sharfest Pictures

Vette81

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1981 Black Coupe
I am going to try and attach a link to Mypictures. I was going to put them on my web site, but I am about out of space, so I uploaded them to AOL's My Pictures, but it is not very user friendly and they make it difficult when trying to let multiple users to view the pictures

Well, it did not work, AOL has some kind of code in the message that won't alow me to link to it.

I think that I have figured out how to get arround this.
Click on this URL and then click on view the picture.

http://www.geocities.com/dgraves549/picture.htm

Thanks Grizz

doesnt work....

you DO have to be an AOL member and have the ability to Log in....

Im an AOL member and I logged in but it only took me to pictures ' I " have..
..still couldnt see yours
:(

Took a second to get working as I had to veiw the page source to get the full link. ;)

Copy and paste into text document with word wrap turned off, then copy and paste into browser address window.

http://pak02.pictures.aol.com/NASApp/ygp/Main?event=NetLogin&shareInfo=VxPvRMfKe0hsgD3U0HseW9Ih7clWr%2bS%2byxkkYYv9Eqp%2fiFD0fyawy6RJs635g%2bMWgZxuJPQNroa9%0aizxSfUxIWA%3d%3d

Great alblum Grizz. I got in straight from your web link in the first post and I'm not AOL. Super pics. Thanks for posting them.

Nice pics

Grizz,

Nice pictures, and the link that you had in the first thread worked fine; however, I only saw 40 or so pictures out a total of 87. Is that correct? ...wait...it looks like more pictures are loading. Never mind. Cool car pics though. Thanks for sharing them with us.

GerryLP

Hey Grizzly!

Somehow you and I missed greeting each other at BG! Were you out at the pool Saturday night? You may have been the new face I didn't recognize.

Well, my sincerest apologies for not making the proper introduction while in person!

Great pics, thanks for the time and effort so we could all enjoy

Evolution

Yea my wife and I were at the pool both nights, but we got there late. Sorry I missed meeting you.

I did admire your Vette while it was at BG, I really like the paint job.

I,m glad everyone likes the pictures. It took me about four hours to upload all of them via a phone line modem. I am going to have to invest in Cable Modem here in the near future.

Thanks

Grizz:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom