Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Shipping a classic-avoid the bull!

I used Exotic Auto Transport from Chicago to Tampa last Nov, and am going to be shipping with them in April without looking for another quote. They were at least 25% less than anyone else for the comperable service (covered, lift gated, door to door) they took 3 days, and called me with an update almost daily, and answered every question I had.

fine69 said:
The company that gave me the quote is B & M Auto Transport located in
Swansea, SC ( www.bandmautotransport.com ). I am told they are reputable.... I maaay still take the chance and drive it home.

This is a pic of the car (attached). I know it's not one of the coveted 1st generation Camaros, but I like it.

What's not to like? It's beautiful. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. -John

Pseudomind said:
How much you willing to pay? ;) :L

Do you want the dollar-two-ninety-eight package

or the

buck-three-ninety-five deluxe package? (This price includes duct tape)

Plus the bit for the gov'nor

I like the duck tape package..;LOL

fine69 said:
Swansea, SC ( www.bandmautotransport.com ). I am told they are reputable.... I maaay still take the chance and drive it home.

This is a pic of the car (attached). I know it's not one of the coveted 1st generation Camaros, but I like it.

Ok... I went ahead with B&M Auto Transport. They had good references and a great price. Hopefully, I'll get the car within a week. I'll keep everyone posted.

fine69 said:
Ok... I went ahead with B&M Auto Transport. They had good references and a great price. Hopefully, I'll get the car within a week. I'll keep everyone posted.

Just a quick follow-up to report that B&M Auto Transport did a fantastic job and delivered the Camaro right to my door as promised.... from Augusta, GA to Maryland for $550. Good folks.

fine69 said:

Hey,I've got one of those.A 71 Z/28.Looks like the same color.4 speed nice car.

When I bought my Vette off ebay, I had planned on flying up to St. Louis and driving back. I had no intention of trying to deal with shipping service. Thankfully the seller used someone pretty regularly so he set it all up. Had the car within a week from the auction end. Cost me $750 to get it to me in SW Florida.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom