Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Shirt and Hat

Corvette
1981Dark Blue Metallic & 2004 conv. magnetic red
I joined the registry a couple of months ago and thought it was great that there was a place for just L81ers. Since then I have purchased a shirt and hat, what quality and an awesome price. I have hinted to my wife that I would like a white hat also, she always has a problem of what to get me for gifts. CHECK THEM OUT.

THANKS BUD for your service.

Chuck :w

Chuck,
Thank you for the kind words :beer .

We're aiming to be the BEST Registry on the net! We need to give 81Chris the pat on the back for the Logo Design, and thank all the members that submitted Logo Designs. It took a while to get it all together, but well worth all the emails and design changes ;)

Thanks again Chuck and to all our members how have ordered L81VetteRegistry GEAR :D and supporting the Registry!

Bud.... Being one of the first to have the polo shirts; I get a ton of comments about it from all kinds of Vette owners that want one for their year ...etc. As someone you buys lots of polo/golf shirts from different courses, the price for the shirt is a STEAL!! And Chris did a fantastic job with the logo too.

Later............. Nut

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom