Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Shop Manual

cscarlson

Corvette
2003 50Th Corvette
my co-worker brought the manuals iin today. i was told that he would sell me the shop manual for $50.00.. well i get the shop manual/hayes corvette manual and corvette assembly manual for the price. i am still having a problem with the passengers door unlocking, it just doesn't unlock. i have replaced the harness and switch. any suggestions ?

CSCarlson....I didn't realize you own a ZR-1??? If this is regarding your 1980, you're posting this in the wrong forum.

Wow $50 would be a bargain for your new ZR-1 repair manuals! I say go for it.

I knew you were after a C4, but had no idea you were going for the gusto!!!!

Congrats on the new ride!

Moving from the ZR-1 forum to the correct forum.................

Ditto that CS:beer Congrats on the new family member. Don't forget to tell us some good road kill tales:L

:w

Well thanks... and i won't be doing much of nothing until i get my '80 corvettes door lock problem complete, i am persistant at getting things done. i will be driving back to n.c. in august to visit my folks and will have two weeks to do it. am getting the car ready for the trip.

So...did you buy a ZR-1? I guess I'm confused now.....

Cool! Congratulations! Tell us about it! What number is it? Mileage? Pics?

I think the 90 model is one of the most cool years due to the hard nose body, and black side mldings. It stands out in a crowd.

i bought it from a friends neighbor that drove it ocassionally. the deal was to me was... i had to have a garage and keep it garaged when not driving it, 2. show him i would take care of it. no problem , i showed him my other vette and we made a deal. blue 1990 ZR-1 corvette, 6 speed, cd player,electric everything.
28,000 miles. 13,500 it is in mint condition. to be honest the power kinda scares me a little and i will have to watch myslf with the speed, wouldn't want a fine police officer to be put out by giving me a speeding ticket.

Could be that the power motor for the door lock is jusy dying a slow, agonizing death. Maybe a run down to the junkyard for a replacement to facilitate a test is in order? Anyhow, congrats on the ZR-1. Pics please!

--Bullitt

how do i know if the power door lock actuator is going bad?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom