Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show off your C6's!!

I finally got another chance to go out and take some more pics of Lust after a few additions. So far I've had her windows tinted, installed black lug nuts and red trim on the wheels.

The wheels with black lug nuts & red trim:
6f04173e.jpg

61e38e18.jpg

Tinted windows:
6add6d29.jpg

5f864538.jpg

a0a7d4f5.jpg

13d6c78b.jpg

6c1e0669.jpg

Jason

I DO love that color!! :drool:

Welcome to the :CAC 8850!! Glad you decided to join in, too!

:wJane Ann
That one in your signature is a beauty too!

And thanks for the welcome.

hotshotzny, you have two beauties! Quite a few on this forum with some awesome cars.

thanks :D.... welcome to the cac.... never be afraid to ask a stupid question here, you will get the answer you were looking for

Ell1, What a great picture! :)

attachment.php

Here is mine at DTE after getting the motor upgrade
100_4574.jpg

and a pic of the Pfadt coilovers

100_4573.jpg

My wife tells me that I am so bad with a camera that I might as well just use my phone.:L

My wife tells me that I am so bad with a camera that I might as well just use my phone.:L

Bonnell, if you ever travel down this way, I'll have to take some photos of your C6 for you. :L

Drakester - suh-weeeeet!

Bonnell, if you ever travel down this way, I'll have to take some photos of your C6 for you. :L

Drakester - suh-weeeeet!

Jane Ann I may just take you up on that the next time I travel down to Fairhope.:D

Jane Ann I may just take you up on that the next time I travel down to Fairhope.:D

:thumb Just give me enough notice so we can work around my work schedule. You know, my paying job, the place I go when I'm not on the CAC. :L

:thumb Just give me enough notice so we can work around my work schedule. You know, my paying job, the place I go when I'm not on the CAC. :L

So, you have one of those too?:upthumbs Absolutely.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom