Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show off your C6's!!

P3180713jh.jpg

paula.jpg

P4140737-1.jpg

PA201176.jpg

PA211243.jpg

P6231022.jpg

P3170707.jpg

Hecox

Now that is a car that needs hash marks, if ever one did! That is a great pair of Corvettes you have.

Jason

Thanks, I am pretty proud of both of them. My wife made me get rid of my 50AE Vert to get the LE 427. She has a 2 corvette rule, says she gets one of the garages. I was feeling pretty down, then I saw the add some guy posted on one of the boards where he was selling his new bike, with less than a 1,000 miles. Reason given, to promote maritial harmony. As he stated, "Do what ever the f&$k you want to" is not necessarily approval of the purchase. so I am glad I did get approval before. Now can enjoy it.

(PS, are the hash marks decals, or painted on?):w

Ecklers has them for C4s but doesn't list them for C5 and 6. They do have hood stripes similar to the 427 edition in a few different colors. You can get vinyl tape in almost any color and width at most automotive paint stores.

Jane Ann to the rescue again. At 28" of length they should fit most anything.

Jane Ann to the rescue again. At 28" of length they should fit most anything.
:D Sorry. Didn't mean to butt in but I came across the hashmarks right after reading this thread. :L

IF I were to ever buy a Z06... and it's doubtful because of the shifting... this would be the one!

original.jpg

She's a beauty and I LOVE the color!

:wJane Ann

Thansk for the link Jane Ann, I didnt know the GSR had such a large Grand Sport store. They have expanded a lot in the last few years.

She's a beauty and I LOVE the color!

:wJane Ann

LOL, I cant imagine why you would like the color of the 427 Z06's. :chuckle

Jason

LOL, I cant imagine why you would like the color of the 427 Z06's. :chuckle

Jason

:D

But I've got a question: what is the color listed as on the invoice or buildsheet? That's not the new Crystal Red, is it?

I really do like the color. It's the color I wish mine were... my Carmine Red is beautiful but it tends to look washed out in direct sunlight. ;squint:

But I've got a question: what is the color listed as on the invoice or buildsheet? That's not the new Crystal Red, is it?

I really do like the color. It's the color I wish mine were... my Carmine Red is beautiful but it tends to look washed out in direct sunlight. ;squint:

I think you'll find it is Crystal Red.(26 days till order):D

The Window sticker says "Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat".

ZO6side.jpg

Proud of my 'vette!

Here is my '05 black-on-black convertible. I just picked it up in Winnipeg. It came up here from Nevada. What a sweet ride...

Welcome Bo. My local Chevy dealer has a black on black convertible in the showroom. I have been going very slowly when I pass there lately. Nice look!

Alright, Jason. This thread has gone long enough without another CAC staff member getting involved.

These were taken just this afternoon- I needed to make sure I had a suitable backdrop for my pics. :D

PsSide1Stars061408.jpg

DrSide1Stars061408.jpg

Front1Stars061408.jpg

The Window sticker says "Crystal Red Metallic Tintcoat".

ZO6side.jpg

Thanks rohard! That's a beauty you've got there - congrats!

Steve... I can't wait to see your Crystal Red 'vert in the Fall! :_rock

:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom