Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show Us Your Tires & Wheels

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
I'm getting ready to upgrade my tires and wheels and that got me thinking. Why not start a thread for CAC folks to show off what they've done to their rides. So "rock on" - let's see some pics.

Remo:cool

Remo - Let's see ur new 1's 1st! :lou

Later - D​

Dwayne - the new wheels (C5 Z06 chrome 18x9.5 front 18x10.5 rear) are sitting in the shipping cartons. Would you like me to take a picture of that?

I think Roadster Fan (Brett) has some pics in here somewhere of his car (and his wheels). You might find 'em in the older CruiseFest picture section. But then again, Remo, you've already seen 'em in person. :)

standard.jpg

Is this what you are looking for?

Hey gang,

Nice pics - keep them coming. jhecox - I like those wheels on your C6 and the big wheel standing next to the car looks like he might be a next generation Corvette guy. And Randy - great looking wheels on the black C5 vert - they look like the C6 Z06 stye.

6-Shooter - thanks for the pic. Those are exactly what's going on mine. Tires will be Goodyear GS/D3's (275/35/18 front and 295/35/18 rear).

Good Choice Remo. I've heard that's a decent tire.;)

Jeff - I thought about going with Kumhos but I think the D3's will end up being a better tire all around (no pun intended). And there's the tread pattern - just plain evil looking. Gota' have em'.

Another one with chrome C5 Z06 wheels

wheels_8284.jpg

More Wicked Wheels & Tires

Then there's this. 19" CCW505's wrapped in Pilot Sports.

100_4644a.jpg

Thanks for the props Remo - actually they are iForged Equips polished and clear coated. I'm running Michelin PS2's - absolutely awesome tire!

Absolute Knock Outs

Here's some more beauties. 18's and 19's I-Forged-Swifts with BF Goodrich T/A KDW-2's. Everything looks good on Quicksilver.

ifside.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom