Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show Us Your Tires & Wheels

Anyone know where to get the black sticker that is on the previous quicksilver Vette's running lamps?

03_corvette_gt3_2.jpg

SSR GT3's
Another member on the site has these on his car. They've been one of my most favorite rims since I saw them. I'd love to get them on my car, except that I require WLR tires still.

attachment.php

They are stock but in very good condiotion
That's the look I'm going to be shooting for next year.
Still can't decide whether to paint the calipers red or black- but they're definitely going to be painted. They are currently very dingy (not worthy of a photo at the moment).

Those are very nice and elegant, and not too much bling :upthumbs

(oops, I'd better pipe down or Remo might change his mind and decide to keep his wheels)

That's the look I'm going to be shooting for next year.
Still can't decide whether to paint the calipers red or black- but they're definitely going to be painted. They are currently very dingy (not worthy of a photo at the moment).

Those are very nice and elegant, and not too much bling :upthumbs

(oops, I'd better pipe down or Remo might change his mind and decide to keep his wheels)

Tammy - do the calipers in gloss black. The red thing is way over done and no longer original. Silver cars with black appointments just look understated and very cool. But if you want to run with "hey look at me" crowd, by all means paint them red.:L

"oh am I ever going to get some feed back on this one".
Remo:cool

Quicksilver Forever

A new day and another set of beautiful wheels. God, those silver cars "rock".

100_003410x5.jpg

Yes, they certainly do! :upthumbs

42u5frt.jpg

Hey Remo...

This is "hey look at me" yellow, WITH red calipers!

I'll stick with my "sneak past'um atomic orange". :L

I will admit, both the silver and yellow cars look great!!!

There's No Such Thing as Too Much Silver.

Well it's another day and time to look at another beautiful silver C5. This one's sporting HRE547 rims (19" front and 20" rear) wrapped in Kumho 35 series performance tires.

100_1421.jpg

And Yet Another Silver C5

Here's a great look. Chrome C5 Z06 wheels. And don't they just go perfectly with that great silver paint.

DSC01850-vi.jpg

They all look pretty choice to me! Remo how's that "HOT ROD" running?

Bill

They all look pretty choice to me! Remo how's that "HOT ROD" running?

Bill

Hey Bill,

How's things with you? Car's running great. Getting ready to clean up and paint the calipers - preparing things for the new tires and wheels.

Hey Bill,

How's things with you? Car's running great. Getting ready to clean up and paint the calipers - preparing things for the new tires and wheels.
:w

Remo,

Things are alright, pretty busy, hate the thought of winter right around the corner, but I guess most things are trades offs in life. Sure love your avatar with the Lingenfelter logo, real choice!

When you put the new wheels and tires on are you going to get rid of the OEM wheels or keep them? Are you still driving it or is it in storeage?

Take care,
Bill

Remo,

Things are alright, pretty busy, hate the thought of winter right around the corner, but I guess most things are trades offs in life. Sure love your avatar with the Lingenfelter logo, real choice!

When you put the new wheels and tires on are you going to get rid of the OEM wheels or keep them? Are you still driving it or is it in storeage?

Take care,
Bill

Bill,

Tammy Schroder bought the OEM's. Once I get the the tires purchased and mounted on the new wheels, I'll send the OEM's to her. We're still driving the cars up here - no snow in sight. Planning to put it away soon.

Bill,

Tammy Schroder bought the OEM's. Once I get the the tires purchased and mounted on the new wheels, I'll send the OEM's to her. We're still driving the cars up here - no snow in sight. Planning to put it away soon.

Good; glad to hear Tammy got them if I didn't. Thought if you were going to get rid of them I might be interested for spares. Glad to see Tammy and company is back in a Vette.

Take care,
Bill :w

.....Planning to put it away soon.

Oh, crap! I guess that means I have to clean up the basement again.
When we store Remo's Vette in my basement, it's a pain getting those black tire marks off the stairs. ;LOL

Guy - Hi ya, Bill!

Oh, crap! I guess that means I have to clean up the basement again.
When we store Remo's Vette in my basement, it's a pain getting those black tire marks off the stairs. ;LOL

Guy - Hi ya, Bill!

Hello there Guy, hope all is well with you and yours. . . . . . . .

Getting ready for winter too? Well the sooner we get it the sooner it will be over I guess :cry

Bill :w

Well it's another day and time to look at another beautiful silver C5. This one's sporting HRE547 rims (19" front and 20" rear) wrapped in Kumho 35 series performance tires.

100_1421.jpg

My favorite so far!!!:lou

heaven help us.....

Remo.....the chrome z06 wheel is the best wheel they came out with........that is for the newer vettes......us old people like chrome cragars....and a big block too hahahahahahaha

Not a real fan of the wheels, but to each their own. The Vette sure is choice!

Remo.....the chrome z06 wheel is the best wheel they came out with........that is for the newer vettes......us old people like chrome cragars....and a big block too hahahahahahaha

I say go with the old chrome reverse wheels with baby moons. ;LOL

Yup - Winter's comin, Bill.

Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom