Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show Us Your Tires & Wheels

Nothing special but here's my set up. 18 x 10.5 all around.
mllemonpic.jpg

Bakersville, California

Dwayne's super clean 1998 Torch Red Coupe is sporting the classic
chrome Z06 wheels. Nice combination.
Remo:cool
frontrightcornerzc1.jpg

Bloomingdale, IL

Chris recently installed these beautiful 19/20 iForged Evolution wheels and Yokohama AVS Sport tires on his very sweet black 1999 coupe.

IMG_0534_crop.jpg

I'll be in the market for new wheels/tires say around May/June. I'm stuck between the New C6 Z06 Chrome or the C6 Black (18-f & 19-r) on my C5 Torch Red Coupe. I actually talked to a company in California concerning the C6 Z06 wheels painted Torch Red with a machined lip. My little problem is money. I'm actually on a budget with my new purchase, so best price is a must. Especially as I'm going with bigger wheels and I can't use my Michelin Pilot Sport ZP's (17-f & 18-r).

I liked the Red Coupe with the Black C5 Z06 wheels, but the C5 Chrome Z06 are starting to grow on me....

C5 Z06 Chrome

I liked the Red Coupe with the Black C5 Z06 wheels, but the C5 Chrome Z06 are starting to grow on me....

I had a similar issue but in the end I selected the C5 Z06 Chrome wheels like the ones pictured on the red C5 at the top of this page. I went with 18x9.5 fronts and 18x10.5 rears. The tires are BF Goodrich T/A g-Force KDW-2's (255/40/18 front and 285/40/18 rear). After the snow season is over, I'll get the car down to the local Chevy dealer and get them mounted up and balanced.
QuicksilverFrontjpg.jpg

had a similar issue but in the end I selected the C5 Z06 Chrome wheels like the ones pictured on the red C5 at the top of this page. I went with 18x9.5 fronts and 18x10.5 rears.

I think this is a good choice Remo, esspecially on "Qucik Silver" the chrome will set it off.

Bill

Tampa, Florida

2001 Millenium Yellow Z06 with 19/20 iForged Aero's. Car is lowered using longer bolts in the rear - front has the bushing taken out and stock bolts left in.
105565.jpg

Vette looks good but I am not a real big fan of the wheels. But I must admit I am just not too crazy abour after market wheels on a Vette anyway. In my opinion is is hard to improve on OEM.

Bill

Wichita, Kansas

2002 Electron Blue Z06 sporting Fikse FM/10 wheels
wrapped with Firestone Wide Ovals.

DSCN0983.jpg

Springfield, MO

2004 Magnetic Red II Coupe. Sporting 18/19 CCW505A wheels with Sport Pilot tires.
Many engine mods - 462 RWHP. Clean and fast.
fall14blur-1.jpg

After seeing so many rims at this point, I think I can safely say that I find the Photoshop job more intriguing. Really nice job on that one! I like the artistic feel they gave it!

...were ready to see a few pictures of your Vette with it's new Wheels & Tires!

:D

L8TR- D

I hear you - all I need is some warmer temps, no snow and clearer sky. Then I'll back it out and take some shots. They do look good.

QuicksilverFrontjpg.jpg

OK... maybe it's just me because I'm blind, but I can't see the wheels in your picture. :cool :cool :cool

OK... maybe it's just me because I'm blind, but I can't see the wheels in your picture. :cool :cool :cool

J,

As I said I can't get a decent shot of the new tires and wheels until I can get some better weather conditions. Once the conditions break - I'll unplug it, uncover it and back it out into the sun light. New wheels are chrome C5/Z06's and new tires are BF Goodrich KDW-2's. Meanwhile here's a shot with the previous wheels - stock polished thin spokes.

P.S. - I see you still have the main (little) man guarding the C6. Just a few more years and he'll be asking for the keys.

Speaking of Beautiful Rides

From Toronto, Ontario another shot of Frank's (JETZ) outstanding 2004 Z16.
Wheels are HRE-545R's (19x10.5 front and 20x13 rear). Tires are P-Zero's
(285/30/19 front and 345/25/20 rear). The car is perfection.

z16wallmh5.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom