Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show Us Your Tires & Wheels

Orangevale, California

Rich Blackwell's beautiful 2002 custom Z06 convertible sporting CCW T10 wheels
and Continental tires (275/30/19 front and 305/25/20 rears).
Remo:cool

sigpic.jpg

Rich Blackwell's beautiful 2002 custom Z06 convertible sporting CCW T10 wheels
and Continental tires (275/30/19 front and 305/25/20 rears).

sigpic.jpg
:nono:nono:nono They don't make a Z06 in a convertible, do they? The car is beautiful just like the one's in the thread. Really some creative people out there.:upthumbs Scott:beer

:nono:nono:nono They don't make a Z06 in a convertible, do they? The car is beautiful just like the one's in the thread. Really some creative people out there.:upthumbs Scott:beer

Scott - there a numerous custom speciality shops around the country that take Z06's and turn them into convertibles. Then there's the other path which I took. Send your convertible to a Corvette specialty shop and have them make it faster than a Z06.

Scott - there a numerous custom speciality shops around the country that take Z06's and turn them into convertibles. Then there's the other path which I took. Send your convertible to a Corvette specialty shop and have them make it faster than a Z06.

:wRemo, I know you had yours done at Ligenfelter, and quite a nice car I may add. I am curious to what all you had them do for you. That is like adding another 100 HP to your corral. I never thought of taking a vert and turning it into a Z06. So when I see a vert with the Z on it I can assume that it is a modified one. I have a Vararam, Corsa Pace Car Exaust, and I installed Magnecor Ignition Cables along with Bosch Fusion Spark Plugs while LT4Man was down here during the FunFest at Effingham. He is quite the mechanic. My question is what can I expect if I install a different (FAST) Intake Manifold. My vert has the FE1 suspension, which is the softest I think. Thanks for keeping me straight:upthumbs Scott:beer

Black is beatiful that's for sure. . . . . . . . . . Good look'n ride!

I purchased a set of Firehawk - Runflats about 2 months ago and will never go back to the GY's. The Hawks are quiet, and ride much better!

OldandNewTires6-13-07017Large.jpg

OldandNewTires6-13-07019Large.jpg

I have these Firestone "Firehawks" and like them real well too. Run flats definently are not as quite and the ride is not as good as "Non-Runflats" but without a spare I still like the added insurance of at least getting off the road and to some place for help. I will put up with the trade offs for that.

Bill :w

Dallas, Texas

Very nice 2000 Artic White convertible sitting on those terrific CCW 505's.

1571126924_ba84cefbed_b.jpg

Here is a nice 2003 MY vert running on 18" 19" CCWs. This just happens to be my Dad's new vett. :cool

IMG_2224.jpg

Remo - Unless I missed it there are no photos of wire wheels in this thread of yours. What do you think is the reason? Looks, durabiltiy or cost. I even googled Dayton wire wheels in thier image site and no pics. Sure would like to see what a C5 would look like with wire rims. Any chance you have one stored away somewhere? ;)

Looks like a lot of work to keep them clean for sure, and the maintenance would be unreal I would think. I too think they would look better on older vintage Vettes.

Bill

Fort Worth, Texas

2001 "bad ass" convertible. Wheels are iForged Aeros
(18x10 front and 19x12.5 rear). Nice rear flares.

IMGA0017.jpg

Tuff look'n 01 Vert but do I see a crack just beside the front RH brake air intake; or is that a reflection? The black is bad to the bone for sure!!!

Bill

Outstanding Wheels

Cray Manta Chrome wheels (18x9.5 front 19x10.5 rear). BF Goodrich
g-Force KDW-2 tires (265/35/18 front 295/35/19 rear).

LRQ.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom