Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show Us Your Z06

Los Angeles, CA

Beautiful setting in the "City of Angels" for this perfect 2004
Millenium Yellow Z06.
Remo:cool

HOU_0007.jpg

VRYQWK Love that plate:cool Must be with those numbers too.Looks real fine:beer Cam?
Yes - I took the car to Lingenfelter Performance Engineering several years ago and their work included cam and heads, porting and polishing.

Flat Out Evil

HPIM3136_1_0050_050.jpg

Heres My Medusa!!! Shes been in Intensive care for a while,but she healed up fine with no Scars,Stiffness in Joints or
Loss of Motor Skills!!!:Steer:lou:Steer:lou:Steer:lou:D:D:D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

(Insert Bionic 'Six Million Dollar Man' TV series music here) "We can rebuild him" :)

2001 Speedway White Z06 w/Red-Black Mod Guts

When I was looking to replace my 1988 Triple Black Convertible C4 with a C5 I asked a auto salesman/friend of mine her in TX to locate me a Vette that was White with Red guts. Over the next few months my wife and I looked at a lot of C5 and finally came across a 2000 Torch Red Coupe and bought it on the spot. With two Vettes in the driveway...I was quite the happy camper. Then about 6 months went by and Paul (salesman/friend) called my wife to let her know he found just the car for me.

Well I almost didn't go to check it out, but decided I'd just drive by after work.

When I first pulled up to Jerry's in Weatherford TX it caught me off guard because I couldn't remember ever seeing a white Z06. Then after opening up the driver's door I fell in love and just had to have it. Paul let me drive it home over night (good sales strategy) because I got on Corvette Action Center production page and and as you can see from the pictures....the rest is history. My wife lost her Chevy Tahoe and we ended up with a new member of the family.

With Speedway White on a Z06 being quite rare (352 production) in the first place, to find one with the factory Red/Black Mod interior (137) was an added bonus. We've since reduced to only the Z06 and treat it like a kid since ours are now out on their own as of last year.

Staging at the Texas Motor Speedway (TMS) at Lone Star Corvette Club (LSCC) Classis

davisdl-albums-dave-s-speedway-white-z06-picture1590-2007-tms-z06-1.jpg

davisdl-albums-dave-s-speedway-white-z06-picture1580-tms-z06-pre-staging-z06-logo.jpg

davisdl-albums-dave-s-speedway-white-z06-picture1587-2007-tms-z06-4.jpg

davisdl-albums-dave-s-speedway-white-z06-picture1588-2007-tms-z06-3.jpg

Nice white Z06!! And a cool story, too. :thumb

Congrats on acquiring the Z and thanks for sharing the story and pix. Don't wait so long to show us more photos of her! ;) Yeah, yeah, I know, we're greedy for Corvette pix. :L

:wJane Ann

2003 Quicksilver Z06

Down at the school yard.

VETTE007.png

2002 Z06

Mr Smith recently went back to the stock grey wheels. I must admit
it looks fantastic.

z06_blubyu-albums-misc-picture19082-img-1203-copy.jpg

Bad A$$ looking MY Z06. I have those rear fenders sitting in the den waiting to be painted. After seeing these photos I think I'm going to have to up the paint date.

If anyone knows, what size wheels does it have on the back and was it mini-tubbed? I was told when buying the fenders that they eliminate the need for tubbing.

Ozark, Alabama

A tasty southern morsel.

elliot_hdr_3.jpg

Heres a few of my Electron Blue / Mod Red 02.
431.31 RWHP, 380.62 RWTQ (Dynojet). TSP 2.55 heads, TSP 233/239,595/603-112 LSA cam, Ported T.B., BBK Intake, Vararam, FLP Long Tubes, X-Pipe, EradiSpeed Rotors, ss brake lines, Motorsport Z06 wheels, lowered 2", DTE trans brace, hardened trans output shaft, steel sliders/shift fork, LS7 clutch, CAGS defeat, Hurst shifter, PIAA Fogs, Cartek Line Lock.

BTHkUVw2kKGrHgoH-C0EjlLltdzBKGv1hrG.jpg

BTHkeZwBmkKGrHgoH-DkEjlLly2R-BKGv2E.jpg

BTHkMQBmkKGrHgoH-D0EjlLlvkV2BKGv1sJ.jpg

ttttttt523.jpg

Z06 Meets FA-18

joshscamera433.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom