Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Smiles and thumbs

jhecox

Corvette
2016 Corvette Racing Yellow, Z51, OURS C7
Paula was all "smiles" and BudMan gave his "thumbs up".

HPIM0799.jpg

I had to remind BudMan that these don't come as yellow convertibles.

I had to tell Paula "NO", we cannot sell the "His & Her's" and "buy one of these". :W

Hecox

He 's cute and fits right in. C'mon buy it for him. He needs one too to keep up with mom and dad

Ken,
I am just the MEAN Grandpa and BTW: he has 2 yellow convertibles already (one is pictured in my avatar). :L

Charlie,
You can take anything I have for test drive. BudMan said he would even let you take one of his around the block. :L

Hecox

Thanks Dwayne, but I think we are doing just fine with what we have.

Hecox

But I think your wife would appreciate a new ZR1, and I'm sure you're son would definitely appreciate it - especially if you bought a yellow one to compensate for the lack of a convertible. :D

You could buy three new ones and drop off the other two at my house. Then my wife and I will drive them and put some miles on them for you.

You know. . .
This is the great thing about the CAC. We are all friends and everyone is "so eager" to help out a fellow member, any way they can. ;help

But, I think the His and Her's C6's are just F-I-N-E. :L

Thanks to all my CAC friends and all the offers and ideas, to help me out??? :thumb

Hecox

You know. . .
This is the great thing about the CAC. We are all friends and everyone is "so eager" to help out a fellow member, any way they can. ;help

But, I think the His and Her's C6's are just F-I-N-E. :L

Thanks to all my CAC friends and all the offers and ideas, to help me out??? :thumb

Hecox
;shrug Hay John, you have been given some great ideas here, but just think the Feds can always bail you out????? Sure is good to see Paula and Budman in their habitat............:thumb:thumb:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom