Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

So Many New Callaway Owners....

Corvette
71 Conv. (Sold) / 98 Pewter Coupe (Sold)
...and so few pictures. We've all seen that purty red one belonging to Ron (supernatural400) in his signature and it sure is nice. So what do the rest of them look like? Let's see some links or some pictures or something. If I can't own one, I should at least be able to drool over a few of them:gap.

TAC said:
...but I think the car looks pretty good. Keep the slobber off the upholstery, please. :L

Oooooo, I like:D!

- Eric

supernatural400 said:
How come no specs for a 93 Supernatural 400 ?

If you have specs, send them to me and I'll put them up. I know I have some specs on certain model years buried somewhere, but I just haven't had the time to dig and get them out.

Rob said:

If you have specs, send them to me and I'll put them up. I know I have some specs on certain model years buried somewhere, but I just haven't had the time to dig and get them out.

Ron,

If you have the specs, but on paper, make a photo copy of them, and if you want, I'll lets set up a time to meet and I'll pick them up from you since I'm already up here in NH and not that far from you.

-Rob

1993 Supernatural Spec

Hi Ron,

I sent you an email earlier. Also I have sent Rob the specs on the 1993 Super too.

Thanks for catching that error.

Stan

Rob said:

Ron,

If you have the specs, but on paper, make a photo copy of them, and if you want, I'll lets set up a time to meet and I'll pick them up from you since I'm already up here in NH and not that far from you.

-Rob

Actually if your in NH, your about 75 miles from me as I'm down at the cape :Twist

Re: 1993 Supernatural Spec

Stan A said:
Hi Ron,

I sent you an email earlier. Also I have sent Rob the specs on the 1993 Super too.

Thanks for catching that error.

Stan

Here's what's on the dyno sheet

quarter mile 12.69 @114
0-60 4.4
top 191 mph

71Shark said:
...and so few pictures. We've all seen that purty red one belonging to Ron (supernatural400) in his signature and it sure is nice. So what do the rest of them look like? Let's see some links or some pictures or something. If I can't own one, I should at least be able to drool over a few of them:gap.

Hi Eric - Do these work for you?

KH90CallawayTT1.JPG

KH90CallawayTT3.JPG

KH90CallawayTT5.JPG

KH90CallawayTT7.jpg

KH90CallawayTT8.jpg

KH90CallawayTT9.jpg

Re: Re: So Many New Callaway Owners....

90Callaway said:
Hi Eric - Do these work for you?

Oh Yeahhhhh!:upthumbs Me Likes, and silver to boot, way cool!:D

- Eric

SurfnSun said:
Gawd!!! Kevin I have to say Im in Lust with your car :D :D :D :D :D :D

Josh, you're starting to scare me. LOL ;) I suggest you get your butt back up here this spring and go for a ride this time! I won't ditch you for some bimbett again. :D Although it was worth it!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom