Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

So Who here in the C6 forum is Going to Bloomington Gold this year?

B

Black Ice

I noticed that there are a lot of mid western owners here. I have gone for over 10 years, and now that it moved to the Chicago burbs its even better. It would be nice to have a CAC group meeting there Like that other poopie (C/F) does. I would be willing to help put it together get hotel space etc. for anyone that would like to attend. Any interest in such an event/meeting??
The road tour is usually a blast. :D

I'll be there for sure- I used to live in Bloomington, and have gone to each show since it began. I love the atmosphere, and now with it at St. Charles/ Pheasant Run, it is very sweet!!

I hope it continues there fro some time, as the dust is minimal!! :)

Jeff

Right, but the only problem is I no longer own a Corvette?

I have a couple of Lexus's but no GM's in the drive. I will be buying a C6 regardless of how it looks. My friend will be buying a 911 and I need to make sure he knows only what the rear of my Vette looks like.

LEXUS!!!??? :eek The shame of it Well, This is a :Buttslap from Downers Grove ....:D

Thinking about it. Have to check out the dates and what all else I'm doing in the short Mid-West summer. Sounds like a great idea to have a CAC group though. Keep me posted.
:beer :CAC

This link does not work?

I'll be there on Friday and Sunday. Maybe thursday but its doubtful. I'm going to have to miss the road tour on Saturday this year. My Sister is getting married that day...I suppose Thats a valid reason to miss it, but couldn't she have picked another weekend ;)

Well the Road Tour SUCKED last year compared to the Bloomington tours. I wrote them a terse little letter about it too!

Wish I could make it, I'm sure nothing will top it in years to come.

I am going for sure. It is 4 blocks from my house! My club (Chicago Corvette Club) is the host club again. We will be in the Glass Pack area again. Stop by our tent and say hi. We are working with BG folks on the Road Tour. BG wants to take it up a notch, a little longer and faster, kinda like the old Bloomington days. Hope to see you! Hi Ross!

Ken

I really enjoyed last year's show in St. Charles, but opted for the NCM event tht weekend.

Will the St. Charles police department be ticketing us for not displaying the front plate again?:hb

THEY DID!!!??? OMG! Well I run with my front plate because the Downers Grove and Westmont cops live for stopping Vettes without a front plate..

The cop that gave out the ticket is "supposed" to be on vacation during that period. Charlie, the cop, gave a ticket to someone from our club. The BG folks talked to the mayor and the ticket was thrown out. It was a warning ticket. He had to go to the police station and show the desk officer that he had a plate. The desk sgt laughed and said "it figures, it's Charlie". There were alot of angry words about this guy. The cop said that he didn't like Vettes or the people that drive them...
The funny thing about the ticket was he had a plate on the car, but the bra covered it. Charlie didn't care.. Rules are rules! I had Bloomington Gold plates on the car and Charlie asked me for the temporary license plate card. What a a$$hole.

Zippster, sorry we won't see you this year. BTW the auction will be held at hotel you stayed last year.

Ken

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom