Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

SOLD!!! 2009 Callaway Z06 JS Blue 2000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJimZ16

Corvette
2010 Grand Sport Vert JS Blue
SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

An older gentleman came around to our Friday night cruise in at Valpo Harley Davidson trying to sell his son's Z06. It turns out that it was originally bought by a member of our club and later traded in on his 2010 ZR1. The guy needs the cash bad. He's looking for $70K but I'm sure he'd jump at the first $65K.
PM me for a phone number if interested.

*EDIT: Changed listing to reflect the Z06 has been SOLD for original poster. - Jane Ann*

I bet he'd jump at the chance to sell his 2009 Z06 for 65K! Hell, I would too as the car is worth 52K and dropping ...:L

Hey, I'm desperate for money so I'll sell my 2006 Z06 for 60K! Any suckers....I mean takers?;LOL

*(It's one of 282, ya know that makes it worth more!):chuckle

I bet he'd jump at the chance to sell his 2009 Z06 for 65K! Hell, I would too as the car is worth 52K and dropping ...:L

Hey, I'm desperate for money so I'll sell my 2006 Z06 for 60K! Any suckers....I mean takers?;LOL

I think you missed the part where it is a Callaway. The car probably stickered for over $100,000, that is 27k+ option pending on what he ordered. I would say that $70,000 is a steal for that car if it is clean and only has 2000 miles. One just recently sold for 85g around here although it was GM certified. I probably would not let mine go for anything under 85 but I have put an additional $7500 into mine.

That said it is a buyers market and if the seller is desperate and needs to move it quick 70k would do it...

The JS Blue Callaway Z06 has a new home on the east coast!!

was it a rcse model, if so what #. congrads on a great car..................billy :thumb:thumb

this went into my garage...

Where are you at in Jersey? I was born and raised at the shore. Manasquan to be exact...:w

Jim... so do I understand correctly, the Vette originally posted, sold? If so I'll edit the thread and title to reflect as much.

And m6mike, welcome to the :CAC

:wJane Ann

That would be correct. The Callaway is happily residing in a new garage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom