Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Some new pics for you guys!!

jared1993

Corvette
1993 Black coupe M6
I just got the fender stripes, front blackouts, and hood accents. I think It's that finishing touch!

vette052.jpg

vette053.jpg

vette055.jpg

vette058.jpg

Love the black and red color combination. It really goes together well. That thing must look very stealth at night. :D

Your car looks GREAT! I love the red accents and have considered them for my car. The young man I bought my '96 from had put the blackouts on the front and rear, and although I liked them okay I took them off a few months ago. You can still see them in my avatar.

I think Jane Ann is onto something. It looks like a C5 in the garage.

:w Barbie

hi there jared1993,
looks really nice mate!
all you have to do now is lower the car a couple of inches front and rear and a way you go!!!
these beautiful cars look even nicer once you elimnate the ugly gap betwwen the the guards and tyres i reackon!
i have lowered my vette just above the guards front and rear and looks really tuff!
cheers
glen
Australia

Jared,

Nicely done - a perfect combination. I agree with sxyvet about lowering it. I dropped mine a little all around and it really makes an improvement on both the appearance and handling. Your car lookss fantastic.

P.S. Is that another Vette covered up in the garage?

Remo:cool

That's a nice touch to your C4 - a great look!

Looks like a C5 under that cover. ;)

:w
Guy

Hey Jared, how did you arrange to get the wheels off to do the calipers. (Sounds like a dumb question, I know), but....I went to do mine and found out there is no way to get a floor jack under the car. Using the stock jack you can get one wheel at a time but the paint ain't gonna last long enough for 4 wheels !!! so for the time being I have 1 red caliper and 3 black !!

Hey Jared, how did you arrange to get the wheels off to do the calipers. (Sounds like a dumb question, I know), but....I went to do mine and found out there is no way to get a floor jack under the car. Using the stock jack you can get one wheel at a time but the paint ain't gonna last long enough for 4 wheels !!! so for the time being I have 1 red caliper and 3 black !!

There are no dumb questions. I actually had the same problem.....so I went to sears. They have a real nice LOW jack. So I lifted 1 Side Got a jack stand Under the front and back. Then I went to the other side and put a jack stand under the other front tire. Lastly I put and left the jack on the back. Or you can just lift 1 side, complete the 2...then do the other side. Basically what ever works safely.

As far as everyone asking about the C5. It's my pops. 2001 M6. Custom Chemeleon paint. SLP exhaust, ram-air, some other bolt-ons. Bad-ass car! Here are 2 pics:
vette022.jpg

vette039.jpg

Ted Krempa said:

Drive your car up on some 2x4's first then you will be able to jack it up.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom