Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Some pictures from a show this weekend

IH2LOSE

Corvette
1966,and a 1962 thats almost complete
So here is a link to some photos

The silver 62 has been owned by the same guy for 39 years and he is the one who customized it

the black 67 is an original survivor car

The blue C1 had a betifull candy apple blue paint job on it and the owner of this car had it for 19 years (thats how long he took to restore it) The best part was looking thru his restoration albums and seeing him with hair, and the outfits from the late 80,s

Man has time flew I still own my members only Jacket

http://www.clubphoto.com/perl/app.pl/albums/large_image_view?id=4713977&link_code=sa01_17

You are correct I forgot all about him. I could of gotten a great shot of it pulling out of the show room

I would think John Z must have seen this car before It had just about every award you could think of.

Nice pics Larry. That one silver C-1 looks to have a F__D Thunderbolt hood scoop on it?
Tom

I've seen that black 427/400/AC car before - outstanding, especially for a Bowtie car. :)

Hi Larry,
Is the Paramus Auto Mall the old Malcolm Konner Chevrolet Dealer that had Vettes on the second floor?? Thanks for the great photos.

Hi Larry,
Is the Paramus Auto Mall the old Malcolm Konner Chevrolet Dealer that had Vettes on the second floor?? Thanks for the great photos.

Yes That is the place, the world famous

Its the only chevy dealer I know that GM made them a special edition Corvette it was called the "Malcolm Konner commemorative edition"

Yes That is the place, the world famous

Its the only chevy dealer I know that GM made them a special edition Corvette it was called the "Malcolm Konner commemorative edition"

That's interesting, I never knew that. I use to window shop there all the time when I was a teen. :)

By the way, I saw the Batmobile in Lake George NY last weekend. It was at the Adirondack National Car Show. There was also a small Vette show near by in Lake Luzerne NY.the same day.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom