Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Someone get me a TOWEL!!!!

2" exhaust? Is that a misprint. It seems kind of restrictive. I think the LT1's of 1970-72 had a 2 1/2" exhaust.

:w
The price is reasonable. Here's what $640,000 (including auction fees) looks like. In today's market, it would go for a lot more.

1967 L-88 with 12 original miles on it. :eek Not 12 thousand. Not 12 hundred. Just 12.

I recall in high school going to a car show at the old Capital Centre, and seeing a dark green 1967 GTO with only 16 miles on it.... mostly driving on and around its trailer. Even back then I thought "what a waste".... cars should be driven... and on real roads... and not just driveways! (IMHO, of course).

:w

I recall in high school going to a car show at the old Capital Centre, and seeing a dark green 1967 GTO with only 16 miles on it.... mostly driving on and around its trailer. Even back then I thought "what a waste".... cars should be driven... and on real roads... and not just driveways! (IMHO, of course).

I agree. However, in this car's case there's quite a story to go along with the 12 miles. Remind me to re-post it some day.

I drove mine again today. ;)
2lucewl.jpg

I agree. However, in this car's case there's quite a story to go along with the 12 miles. Remind me to re-post it some day.

I drove mine again today. ;)
2lucewl.jpg

Oh wow... now that's cool! Did you drive in the snow?

The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

The last bid I saw was $463,100.00. Still not at reserve.
You don't suppose it was parked at Suzanne Somers' house do you?

Snow and salt?

Don't you freak out a little bit about the salt? I'm from the southwestern part of Ontario and when it snows a little we repave our roads with salt here. When it get's a little wet the salt migrates into all nooks and crevices and starts munch munch munchin' on any steel. Freaks me out and my vette is a beater compared to that 67. Ben
Yes, although as you can see on the driveway in the photo, the snow didn't last long. ;)

If they use salt, I wait until a good rain washes the roads before I drive it again.........but there hasn't been much salt this year. :gap

But, frankly, who knows how many more years we'll be able to get hi-test gas, or will be allowed to drive these noisy, polluting old cars.

I'm not going to waste the time left sitting in a garage. ;)

If they use salt, I wait until a good rain washes the roads before I drive it again.........but there hasn't been much salt this year. :gap

But, frankly, who knows how many more years we'll be able to get hi-test gas, or will be allowed to drive these noisy, polluting old cars.

I'm not going to waste the time left sitting in a garage. ;)

Good for you, 67HEAVEN... enjoy the ride ....after all we are not getting younger. :D

..and i have a #match, 1 of 1, bridge that i'll sell you also:eyerole

Car didn't sell...at least not on eBay...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom