Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport Someone's Getting a New Grand Sport

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
One of the CAC's favorite sons is getting ready to close a deal on a new Crystal Red Grand Sport.
He and the dealer are discussing the price. Here's hoping it all goes well.
Remo:cool

2674811060103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

Definitley Not Me

Is it YOU maybe?:confused

Jim it is not me but it is a very good friend of mine. Besides I certainly don't qualify as one of the CAC's favorite sons. Just ask any of the moderators...I require close monitoring. But I'll keep you informed as this develops.;)

Grand Sport

I hope it all works out .I assume Monday will be the big day .:beer
Great looking car! I hope it works out for you. I picked up mine a couple of weeks ago and can testify that it is worth every penny, so add a few in if necessary to close the deal.

Vetteboy - You getting a GS? Fantstic, good luck!

:w
Guy

The Deal Is Done

Our old pal Guy bought this absolutely beautiful 2010 Crystal Red Grand Sport.
The folks at MacMulkin Chevrolet came through with a very nice deal. Congradutations Guy.
Remo:cool

2564444310103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

Guy, you must bring it to CF in Effingham; this time Remo can be the co-pilot. Congratulations on a great looking corvette. Auto or Stick?
Barrett

Congrats Guy!!!!!:thumb:thumb
she's a beauty!!!!!

Thanks everyone! So far the wife and I are only out $100 until next weekend. :boogie

I have a conflict so I can't make Cruisefest this year but I'll be at Carlisle.

2010 Crystal Red Metallic Grand Sport Coupe with 3LT Ebony Interior

Order # NNQC0N
VIN # 1G1YS2DW8A5103333

Equipment/Options Include:
3LT Preferred Equipment Group
C2L Dual Roof Package
NPP Dual Mode Performance Exhaust
U3U Touch Screen Navigation System
MN6 6-Speed Manual Shift Transmission
0B1 Crossed Flag Embroidery on Headrest
PYE 5-Spoke Forged Chrome Aluminum Wheels

Awesome choice Guy! Congratulations! :upthumbs

Now about my ZR1.... :chuckle

Guy : Best wishes for a long and happy relationship with your new pride and joy. How many cup holders did it take? Richard

Guy :w :thumb

Congrats on the WEIGHT LOSS and the reward of the GRANDSPORT!

I look forward to the RED verses SILVER thread :chuckle

Enjoy the fruits of your labor and your enduring friendship with the other "guy" from Mass... the Dynamic Dual :Steer again!!

Bud

I Always Said.........

Thanks everyone! So far the wife and I are only out $100 until next weekend. :boogie

I have a conflict so I can't make Cruisefest this year but I'll be at Carlisle.

2010 Crystal Red Metallic Grand Sport Coupe with 3LT Ebony Interior

Order # NNQC0N
VIN # 1G1YS2DW8A5103333

Equipment/Options Include:
3LT Preferred Equipment Group
C2L Dual Roof Package
NPP Dual Mode Performance Exhaust
U3U Touch Screen Navigation System
MN6 6-Speed Manual Shift Transmission
0B1 Crossed Flag Embroidery on Headrest
PYE 5-Spoke Forged Chrome Aluminum Wheels
Those boyz up there in Mass. were hiding some serious cash somewhere!!! On a real serious note, congrats on your goal first of all and another on your new ride, it looks spectacular. Just curious, what did you do with the FRC? PM me if you'd rather not sget into details here.

It only took 3,594,983 cup holders. :boogie

Thanks again eveyone and as far as the 60lbs lost, I feel great! Down from a size 44 pants to 36! And it was just plain old common sense, no fad, nothing quick, but I realized there is no tomorrow as in I'll start tomorrow and you have to want it bad. One day it clicked - I want it.

Lou! My old pal! You have been missed.

Someone in Albany posted on another site that he was looking for an FRC. By the time he replied to my post, another gentleman drove out from Albany and bought the car on the spot for my firm price. The first guy replied a wekk later (along with 3 others). I wasn't even trying to sell yet.

Guy - I think it's going to rain Saturday. :eyerole

Guy,

How could I have missd this?!!! Great news! Congratulations on a beautiful car!!!!! Hope to see it before Carlisle.

Elaine

Watch It Buddy!!!!

It only took 3,594,983 cup holders. :boogie

Thanks again eveyone and as far as the 60lbs lost, I feel great! Down from a size 44 pants to 36! And it was just plain old common sense, no fad, nothing quick, but I realized there is no tomorrow as in I'll start tomorrow and you have to want it bad. One day it clicked - I want it.

Lou! My old pal! You have been missed.

Someone in Albany posted on another site that he was looking for an FRC. By the time he replied to my post, another gentleman drove out from Albany and bought the car on the spot for my firm price. The first guy replied a wekk later (along with 3 others). I wasn't even trying to sell yet.

Guy - I think it's going to rain Saturday. :eyerole
I don't mind being called a long time pal but that "old" remark resmbles me. Having seen all or most of your cars, there's no wonder you got asking price. Damn the rain, let it wash the roads off, bring it home later when it's nice and dry.;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom