Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport Someone's Getting a New Grand Sport

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.
Guy,

How could I have missd this?!!! Great news! Congratulations on a beautiful car!!!!! Hope to see it before Carlisle.

Elaine

Thanks, Elaine. We'll see you at the Back-2-the-Beach Saturday display and the Spring Fling.

This is a picture of Remo on the phone next to the GS telling my wife why we needed to move up to the GS instead of a coupe. It then became them against me. I just gave in. :D
remogs.jpg

:w
Guy

Hey, thanks, Dwayne! That's a much better picture and true color.

We sign the paperwork Saturday afternoon and if the weather holds, bring it home. Remo and Paula are giving us a ride so Dawn and I can ride home together.

Guy

Congrats, Guy. Enjoy!!

-Mac

Congratulations Guy!! My favorite color.

And congratulations on the weight loss. Wish I had the fortitude to lose a few pounds. It's not easy.

Ron
"Baldie88"

How cool, Congrats on the new ride Guy. She's a beaut.

The heck with the weather rolling in Sat & Sun, Remo and Paula are taking us tomorrow (Wed) evening! :rotfl

I owe all this to those two irritating sales people - Remo and my wife! ;LOL

Gonna be a long day tomorrow.

Again, thanks for the congrats on my goal. I'll be 60 this year and it DOES get harder and harder to trim down. I've hooked up with a personal trainer in Dec and still have 10-12 to go and it's happening.

Guy

Nice choice Guy.

Guy congrats on the new Vette :upthumbs and of course I love the color.
With your new exhaust you need to look into getting a Mild 2 Wild switch, its the best of both worlds.

Guy congrats on the new Vette :upthumbs and of course I love the color.
With your new exhaust you need to look into getting a Mild 2 Wild switch, its the best of both worlds.

You read my mind and it's on the way. The dealer installed
the CAGS bypass for $30 and I bought the Topflite front
plate bracket. I got the Homelink working with the garage
door and the bluetooth paired with my Blackberry,
after all, I had to call Remo with the day one status.

Guy

Congrats Guy - excellent choice of car & colors!

I was bad today. I drove the GS this morning about 5 miles before it started raining and drove it home in the drizzle, wiped it down and all is well. :rotfl

I forgot to say that Ron & Tommy Jr at MacMulkin were great. They gave me an additional $1500 off the price on their for sale thread here on the CAC. $1000 was because I own a Toyota. All I had to do was wait for the gas peddle to stick and crash into their showroom for proof. :boogie

As for Kerbeck, my friends say MacMulkin has been beating them by at least $1k. I wouldn't know since I went to the Kerbeck site twice requesting a quote two weeks ago and all I got was the sound of crickets.;shrug

Guy

As for Kerbeck, my friends say MacMulkin has been beating them by at least $1k. I wouldn't know since I went to the Kerbeck site twice requesting a quote two weeks ago and all I got was the sound of crickets.;shrug

Guy

Isn't it amazing how dealers will blow a sale because they don't think e-mailers are serious? I had the same experience with Kerbeck and Conti too. I bought my last 7 cars, including 2 Vettes from dealers that know how to sell online.:thumb

And to think the quote was requested via Kerbecks "Request a Quote"
"Build your own" web page.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom