Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Something BIG is coming Monday!!

I don't think they are too far off. Just the grill is too "smiley" for me. :D

tom...

Good Sketches, I saved them to "my Pictures" and opened them up with a viewer(compupic) and they look just great. Oh to be young again;LOL

Budweisert...

...you are a SPECTACULARLY talented artist!

Whatever you decide to do in life...I hope you keep drawing. It is obvious to me that drawing, and drawing vehicles in particular, is a passion for you.
Heidi

C6_Rear-Quarter_reduced.jpg

Is this Better???

wait a second for the front, I'm trying to get it to work...

Image edited by 71Shark @ 7:59pm on 9/29/03

Rick, please tell me that you saved the rear.

Angelfire just crapped out on me, and I had just posted the resized rear on CAC like 4 minutes ago!!!

CRAP!!! NOT GOOD!!!! NOT GOOD!!!!:CRASH ;help

budweisert said:
Rick, please tell me that you saved the rear.

Angelfire just crapped out on me, and I had just posted the resized rear on CAC like 4 minutes ago!!!

CRAP!!! NOT GOOD!!!! NOT GOOD!!!!:CRASH ;help

Sorry bud did not get the rear.:(

If you can email me the pic I will be glad to resize and host it for you.

Alright it's now up there.

You gotta save it quick!

Are you trying to say these are the actual renderings of the new C6 or just Kevin's idea of what it may be?

I'm Kevin,

Kevin Weisert , Weisert as in (Bud)-"Weisert"

These are as close as it's going to get folks. This isn't what I think it's going to be. I am very sure that this is what you are actually going to see. This IS the C6.
I haven't seen the real thing uncovered, I have only seen what the rest of us have seen. The difference is that I have been intensly studying those spy shots for close to 7 Months now. You get a pretty good idea of what it is going to look like when you study it for 7 Months.

Is it actually what we are going to see??

I don't know, what do you think CFOUR???

Nice work Kevin!

Out of sympathy for the dial-up folks, I reduced your images above to the 10-15 kb range.

Eric Whitaker
CAC Community Administrator

You are a god Eric.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate that, thank you;worship

Man, tell scissors to get over himself.
There's a reason I put CAC on the license plate...

Edited by Ken

Thanks Rain, but I thought it would be easier for everyone if we simply merged the two threads. ;)

_ken :CAC

being 16 myself and a drawer I have to say that you have pretty good proportion lines on all your drawings except your rear. I hate to be rude but it pretty much stinks. it is like you spent all your time on the car and just threw random lines together for the rear.

corvettecrazy said:
being 16 myself and a drawer I have to say that you have pretty good proportion lines on all your drawings except your rear. I hate to be rude but it pretty much stinks. it is like you spent all your time on the car and just threw random lines together for the rear.
I don't think that budweisert is claiming to be an artist here. He has come up with a very good SKETCH of what he thinks the C6 will look like. We should offer up a few suggestions rather than bashing his drawings. Good work Kevin.

corvettecrazy said:

Well, the lower rear air dam is a little crooked, but look more at the details. I was trying to emphasize that the bottom of the wheel arch curves under.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom