Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Something BIG is coming Monday!!

81kix:

How dare you question Rain's drawing of Ken!

Rain has had to look at his mug long enough that he can't get it out of his head. Rain has studied Ken's Mug for over 7 days and is well aware of what he really looks like.

Maybe you need to leave CAC for a few nano-seconds and think about what you have done to Rain and his artwork!

You totally screwed it up, dude. don't do that.

Hey everyody who is reading this thread!!

quit posting about Rain's drawing skills (or lack thereof) and tell us what you think about the design of Ken's face already!!

;LOL

Hey Bud: Your thread has now been Hi-Jacked!

Hugs!

This is it!

Here it is!

This is my drawing of what I know the real stick man looks like.

So what do you think?

cacrocks.jpg

LMAO!:L :J :t :D :s :_rock ;worship

Go Bud!!

Hey Bud, listen to Sherry. Like belly buttons, everyone has an opinion and we're all free to express them - thank you founding fathers etc.! You have a budding talent, one that you should hone and sharpen, who knows with some effort, school and a lil bit of luck you could be designing the C7!! And from what I see in your drawing - I think you have some good ideas!

And Sherry, thanks for getting the thread off on a better attitude!!

;worship

Re: Go Bud!!

Zanimul said:
Hey Bud, listen to Sherry. Like belly buttons, everyone has an opinion and we're all free to express them - thank you founding fathers etc.! You have a budding talent, one that you should hone and sharpen, who knows with some effort, school and a lil bit of luck you could be designing the C7!! And from what I see in your drawing - I think you have some good ideas!

And Sherry, thanks for getting the thread off on a better attitude!!

;worship

I don't want to dampen the "better attitude", but Bud, presentation is very important. The presentation of opinion as fact (IMO) is what caused all the flaming in the first place.

If the sketches are accurate, I bet at the unveiling they will say something like this...

"And now, after much anticipation, presenting....the new, Corvetto!"...

I hope it's not accurate...the front end looks way too much like the Camaro...

tonyk72 said:
If the sketches are accurate, I bet at the unveiling they will say something like this...

"And now, after much anticipation, presenting....the new, Corvetto!"...

I hope it's not accurate...the front end looks way too much like the Camaro...

LMAO..

Corvetto!

A few more months and we'll see the real deal!

JB

Almost 100 post for a WAG?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom