Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Something is wrong with this picture

69MyWay

Corvette
1969 Killer Shark
I was checking out the miniram today, and just could not figure out what did not look right here. So, I snapped a pic, maybe you guys can help. :crazy

Man I am telling you, you have got to stop eating up those mustangs!! Your are overindulging that vette.LOL

Frank

Man you guys are quick. Believe it or not, right after I stuck that there I went to crank the car, and the SYS light was flashing and the car was going crazy.

Nikki actually got in there and fixed it. She won't tell me what she did, but says that after driving that car all these years, she knows how to talk to it just right.

I thought the Ford emblem would be funny. Have to see how many others notice.

Here is the best part, if you have an extra original Mobil One, or whatever that plaque should say down there (you can tell I don't have it, and never did), AND the Ford emblem is bothering you.......Then just send me the correct emblem and I will be happy to rip the Ford one off!:L :L :L

This is kind of off the subject, but what kind of air intake system is that?

"Too much time on my hands"......:Twist...... I've got, "too much time on my hands".....:Twist.......:L :L :L

Kinda like "Intel Inside" :). I like it... hm, that last Mustang didn't go down right. Got stuck in my throat.
[RICHR]

No wonder the car is running rough.......it's indigestion.....the vette spit outteh 'badge' but the driver is still inside!!

Nice touch by the way.....greydbj:D

frty9r said:
why would anyone deface a vette like that

Just a joke, and to see if you guys are paying attention.

Actually, I got a handful of Ford emblems and have been practicing different techniques to melt them down and look like they are dripping out of the exhaust pipes for car shows. I have yet to get the perfect formula, but I am close!

What's Wrong......

Hello All !
My first impression was it looked like the "Beagle" had slipped off the Mini-Beagle Ram ! Then I noticed the Blue Oval... LMAO...

:w
Steve

Hey Chris, here's an idea that might be cool. Take some of that plastic guard from Cleartastic or something like that. Then take a Ford emblem, smash it into bits and glue them onto the plastic. When you put it on the car, it will look like you really STOMPED some blue oval butt! Watcha think? :D

--Bullitt

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom