Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sound Deadening Material C4

B

BobMaio

Can someone tel me where I can pick up the sound deadening material that is under the console. I had a mouse spend the winter in the car and he shreaded up the material for a nest. Nasty mouse. Actualy, nasty dead mouse. I am trying to keep the car 100% stock, so if the original material is available somewhere I would like to get it.

This is a nice forum. Even though I had my vette since new, this is the first time I actually had to look for some answers to tricky questions and the responses so far have been helpful. Thanks in advanace.

BobMaio said:
Can someone tel me where I can pick up the sound deadening material that is under the console. I had a mouse spend the winter in the car and he shreaded up the material for a nest. Nasty mouse. Actualy, nasty dead mouse. I am trying to keep the car 100% stock, so if the original material is available somewhere I would like to get it.

This is a nice forum. Even though I had my vette since new, this is the first time I actually had to look for some answers to tricky questions and the responses so far have been helpful. Thanks in advanace.
Heh heh heeee, smart mouse (before the death penalty was executed)... Knew where to hide...

:L :L :L

Try using the "foam backing" used under carpets. An inexpensive fix that really works!:w

Ya know, I don't know what it is officially called but Home Depot sells some reallly cool stuff in their carpet department that is supposed to be padding for underneath house carpet. Let me tell you.... it deadends really well! I used it in my 71 RS Camaro when I redid the interior. Put it under the carpet and into the doors. That car is QUIET now... Its really inexpensive too!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom