Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Special Holiday Pricing on STOPTECH and KINESIS

y2khardtop

I am offering rock-bottom pricing to help boost Kinesis and Stoptech into the Corvette world.

First, Kinesis offers beautiful Forged, lightweight wheels for you vehicle. Trust me, I have beat them, smashed them, and yes Bent them beyond repair. However, I have NEVER had one break or even whimper at the abuse I've thrown at them. These are awesome wheel, and very competitively price in the Premium Forged category.

I am offering the K58 in 18x9.5 and 18x11, standard anodized finish at nearly $1000 off list price. E-mail for pricing.

Second, STOPTECH offers the best C5 brake upgrade, PERIOD. The rotors (and even hats) are vaned for optimum cooling, the 14" rotors can stand up to tons of abuse, and the 4-piston Calipers are the strongest, stiffest, and best designed in the business. These Calipers can stand the abuse that the Big-Brake "LOOK" calipers cannot. They are built with custom pistons for the C5, so it is a total drop-in setup, with no change in master cylinder or rear brakes required. Trust me, with this setup, my race car can brake with the best in the business, including factory race cars from Porsche, Acura, and Audi!

This kit retails for $2595, and includes everything you need to bolt them on. The also offer a rear kit, but the fronts obviously do the bulk of the work. Please e-mail for special pricing.

dfarmer@vnet.net

ST-KIN.jpg

I have to say that Stop Tech brakes are incredible. If you track your car or drive it hard through the hills and mountains, these brakes are for you. I run them on my Viper at the track and they improve peddle feel, modulation, stopping distances and endurance. their rotor design keeps the temperatures way down, with virtually no fade.

On top of all of this, they don't require any modifications to your master cylinder (like an adjustable proportioning valve). This is because these brakes are so well designed (by engineers like Steve Ruiz at Stop Tech).

You cannot beat a brake system like this for the price.

Brad

Rims look hot as well!

Very cool for those in the market for them. Sharp and true performance.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom