Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Special invite for my C1 and C2 friends....

1KULC7

Corvette
2014 Convertible
I am offering a personal invite to all CAC Forum friends in the Mid Atlantic area to please register and attend our small show scheduled for July 16th at Sterling Chevrolet, Route 7, Sterling, VA. We started a small Corvette Club known as the Old Dominion Corvette Club, and this is our VERY FIRST Show,and I would love to have a good showing of cars. I am trying to find especially a 1953 or 1954 car to attend. The most important part of this show is the people who will benefit will be our local charity, the Loudoun Abused Women's Shelter. It is our hope that we can provide them with a good check to help this private organization. They support abused women and children in the county and are in immediate need of assistance. Its not a judged show, but a particpates voting show, and its mainly to bring Corvette owner together for a Summer Sunday afternoon to show their cars, talk and have fun. Several of my NCRS friends have told me they are coming so please to to this site
http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/index_files/Page484.htm
Please fill out the registration, and pay the day you attend. The page explains the show etc. Please help us out...you get to drive your Corvette, stay awhile meet more Corvette folks and have a good time. We will have door prizes and raffles...Please support us...many thanks Collin MacDonald

Collin,
I was on your site yesterday and registered both my 64 and 05 for your show. I am very proud to support such a needy cause. I hope all goes well with your first show.

Kerry

Lucy64 said:
Collin,
I was on your site yesterday and registered both my 64 and 05 for your show. I am very proud to support such a needy cause. I hope all goes well with your first show.

Kerry

Kerry,

Thank you for you support. We are a new club and if you like what you see, come join us, we are not a formal tight club, but rather a bunch of great people with nice cars trying to make a difference in our community. We enjoy and respect our cars, and really want to have fun mixing it with trying to do something nice.... If you ever want to talk call me 540 338 9677.

FYI I have a 63 SWC and a 2002 Electron Blue Vert that will be there....

Thanks for your kind words,
Collin

Good luck with your first show. These thing are a lot of work and I hope that you have a good turnout and make some money for your charity.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom