Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Special thanks to EricVonHa

Corvette
(2) Callaway's (2) ZR1 (1) supercharged 35th
I asked Eric to help me with a corvette related item near his neck of the woods. Eric took the time to go out and look at the part, purchase it, and shipped it to me in a work of art container, before I even had the chance to send him the funds. That's what I call a true friend and an asset to the corvette/callaway community.:beer

I will vouch for that!

Eric is one heck of a nice guy!

Yuengling Rocks! :beer

-Luigi
:cool
oh, almost forgot....
10 days and counting! :D

Thanks guys! In shipping that package to 8388 it set the record for the largest package shipped out of that particular UPS outlet. It was all good, though. We even installed external handles for the box. :beer

That container turned out soooo good, that it is a keeper. Even the monkeys at UPS would have a hard time damaging the goods inside since it was put together so well.

:beer

8388 said:
That container turned out soooo good, that it is a keeper. Even the monkeys at UPS would have a hard time damaging the goods inside since it was put together so well.

:beer
I just got a stainless muffler can that was sent UPS, Damaged in the unopened box :( I cannot pinpoint if it was warehouse damage or shipping damage - rither way, I need another...
Nice to see there is pride (in shipping) left in the world :m

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom