Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Speed is good/fun till . . .

Whoops...

What happened, didn't check yor "6" ???? Seriously, hope it wasn't too expensive.

:w
Steve

Yikes!

Last week I worked in the warrants/tickets division at the Sheriff's Office...and I couldn't believe how high ($) the tickets were!
I sure hope it wasn't too bad...
Silver

6 Shooter said:
u get caught ! :cry

Tell me about it! I was cruising up US 101 a few days ago at a sedate 75mph (limit was 65) when I look in my rear view mirror and what do I see, but a Washington Sate Patrol car blasting up behind me with lights and siren going.

I had a few choice words as I slid over into the right lane expecting him to follow, but to my surprise he flew right past me! Guess he had bigger fish to fry.

I honestly thought my streak was over too. I've managed to make it an entire 18 months with out getting a ticket.... er..... um.... make that 3 years. Or so insurance thinks.:)

Jason

Hail the radar detector! It has saved me a few times from a possible ticket. I got 2 in the C5 before getting the RD, none in the GS (it's a convertible, you're never in a hurry in those :) ).

Ah, but I came close one time. I went tearing out after turning left onto the street. Blazing up the overpass I spotted a sheriff's car fast approaching in the rearview mirror (I had stopped accelerating). So I let up and slid into a lower gear to slow down without braking and by the time he got up to me I was doing the law-abiding speed limit. He sat on my tail for a mile before turning away. What a joyride! :D :bu

GS 1, cops 0. :L

Ah, but I came close one time. I went tearing out from a red light after turning left onto the street. Blazing up the overpass I spotted a sheriff's car fast approaching in the rearview mirror (I had stopped accelerating). So I let up and slid into a lower gear to slow down without braking and by the time he got up to me I was doing the law-abiding speed limit. He sat on my tail for a mile before turning away. What a joyride! :D

GS 1, cops 0. :lol: [/B]

LMAO~!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom