Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

? Speed-sensitive stereo volume?

FM

Lots of luck with the headunit and better FM reception; I'm really quite satisfied with my Bose setups FM reception, perhaps you just need your car looked at by your dealer and a new unit under warrentie.:)

Lots of luck with the headunit and better FM reception; I'm really quite satisfied with my Bose setups FM reception, perhaps you just need your car looked at by your dealer and a new unit under warrentie.:)
It goes in a few weeks:_rock :lou

They are going to put in a re-conditioned stereo
:Twist :J

Stereo

Is that like a stereo form a totaled Vette? Or maybe it's a unit from a car just like yours that never worked right from the get-go. :L

Is that like a stereo form a totaled Vette? Or maybe it's a unit from a car just like yours that never worked right from the get-go. :L
It can't be anyworse than what the current stereo is. Everything on the outside screen, buttons are all brand new.:r

Nice

Nice, but I think you should just get XM or maybe listen to Rush Limbaugh on AM.:)

Nice, but I think you should just get XM or maybe listen to Rush Limbaugh on AM.:)
No I do not want to subscribe to any more stuff cable, electric and gas bills, garbage bills are enough. I don't listen to that guy he is too old or I'm too young to listen to that stuff.:J :Buttslap

I'm thinking if you stay in the range of $1,000 dollar budget to improve the factory stereo system. I don't want to spend thousands and thousands like some people do. Factory head unit is fine but the FM reception is what bugs me if there was some way to improve this FM reception that would be great. For what some of people have spent on high end systems I could get better enjoyment by easily getting another HDTV and stay home which is a better ideal environment for picture and sound then I can avoid the traffic jams congestion and crazies that want to crash into me.:Twist :m :J :blue:
I for one drive 75% of the time with the radio off...so it is not an issue for me...I thought I might ask you this??? Why not put your I-pod in your car????

I for one drive 75% of the time with the radio off...so it is not an issue for me...I thought I might ask you this??? Why not put your I-pod in your car????
:ugh What's an IPOD?

:ugh What's an IPOD?
Sorry,I was in a wise ass mood......i-pod...ya know...personal music with earphones.....in reality though...if you listen to the radio for news/sports...well not any good. sorry for the wise reply...

Sorry,I was in a wise ass mood......i-pod...ya know...personal music with earphones.....in reality though...if you listen to the radio for news/sports...well not any good. sorry for the wise reply...
I haven't caught up to all of the latest tech. I still use and record on Cassettes.
MP-3 I have one but don't know how to use it. I also have computer but don't know how to burn DVD's:W .
IPOD Don't have one and don't know how to use or program it.

I love a person who's not an IPOD freak.I'm truly a gadget nut but the ipod mania that surrounds us is overboard.:W

BTW,I sure have missed everyone.I'm back with a C6.:wMy C4 was stolen by 'good ol' boy' law enforcement in east Texas back in 2003.:bash
Charges were dismissed.Corvette sold without a final order before I even had a court date.;squint:
Wow.Time to do a little profile updating!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom