Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{SPEED}..speaking of videos, is your car one of the Callaways, featured in this show?

*89x2*

While on vacation this past week with my family, we were spending some quality time together when on the TV, came this: :W

Cars at Carlisle

boxTopLeftCorner.gif
boxBgLeft.gif
  • SCHEDULE - All Times Eastern & Subject To Change
boxTopRightCorner.gif
boxBgRight.gif
ShowDatePart 1
Wed, Aug 1 3:00AMPart 2
Wed, Aug 1 4:00AM
boxBottomeLeftCorner.gif
pixel.gif
boxBottomRightCorner.gif

Return to Programming

Year after year, more than a half-million people flock to the small town of Carlisle in central Pennsylvania for a unique series of collector car events. This hour-long program serves as an introduction to the amazing line-up of events held at Carlisle in 2006 and every year. Produced by JPL Productions.

Featuring dozens of Corvettes, many Callaway Corvettes can be seen throughout the 1 hr program (part II) of the Cars at Carlisle SPEED TV show :cool

In addition to the cars seen on the tape, interviews and a cameo appearance are made during the program ;)

Check it out! :v :w

p.s. you may have to set your Tivo for this one, unless you are a night owl ;shrug

another Video that will kill COG bandwith :chuckle

We do not have speed tv overhere in Europe :confused

can someone record digitaly and upload somewhere or mail me the dvd ?

( will pay postage)

I hope it shows up on youtube, I don't have SpeedTV either. I'm not home enough to pay for good cable. :chuckle

Sunday at 3pm it was shown on speed channel, nice interview Chris!:upthumbs They did show my windshield, briefly:cool.

Sunday at 3pm it was shown on speed channel, nice interview Chris!:upthumbs They did show my windshield, briefly:cool.

Yes, your "Test and Dev." windshield was shown, as was a few TT Intercoolers and bodies. The FLock's GS Aero car, the C3 6, and a few other cars are all a part of the show.

Set your TiVo:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom