Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Spit & Sputter!

Redheathen

Running like crap after a good test run after changing plugs and wires! OBD codes as followed, P0157, P0171, P0174.
Found one plug wire loose and a second one completely off. After checking rest of plug wires, I disconnected battery for a few minutes then reconnected battery only to have it run even worse than before. That's when I got the codes I mentioned earlier. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. I still have a non working DIC which I posted about last week with still no response from anyone.

Running like crap after a good test run after changing plugs and wires! OBD codes as followed, P0157, P0171, P0174.
Found one plug wire loose and a second one completely off. After checking rest of plug wires, I disconnected battery for a few minutes then reconnected battery only to have it run even worse than before. That's when I got the codes I mentioned earlier. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. I still have a non working DIC which I posted about last week with still no response from anyone.
I'm an idiot! After about 30 my of troubleshooting my issues I just happened to glance over at the cold air intake to find the MAF sensor just about to fall off! The filter assy came loose and separated from the sensor. But I'm still dealing with the DIC.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom