Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Splitfire Plugs $.99 ! !

Corvette-Pilot

Corvette
1994 Black Rose Coupe
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a deal I just found.

I went to the Splitfire home page to check on their rebate. They have $2 per plug until 7/10/04. I looked on their where to buy section for an online place to get some.

Found www.sparkplugs.com
They just anounce a $3 rebate per plug until the end of July. The standard Splitfie plug is $3.99 - $3 rebate = $.99 each !!

I think the cheapest plugs you can buy anyplace will still be more than this. So in my mind what the heck, worth a try !!!

Hey, it's your car. You'll buy your 8 plugs for about what I paid per plug for NGKs. You can put whatever you want in it. That's the beauty of having choices. Good luck!

Skyguy007 said:
You'll buy your 8 plugs for about what I paid per plug for NGKs.
:confused
And ??????
:confused

Thanks Corvette-Pilot! Just ordered a complete set for both of my cars and paid half of what I usually do.

-Shane

TY for the heads up. Not a fan of SplitFires, tho.

:w

split fire / bosch platinum plugs are junk. i will only use AC Delco rapid fires for now on. when i tried a set of bosch plats +4s they gummed up something fiece after 6k in miles. use AC Delco Rapidfires and it burns a helluva lot better IMO. i also turn better 1/4 mile times with AC Delco Rapidfire cutback plugs :_rock

Never thought much for all these plug gimmicks either but at a buck each so what, I'm trying them out, can't be that bad. Besides I'm sure the plugs in there now have lost their pucks anyway

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom