Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

stever123

stever123

Corvette
1994 c-4
my1994, After driving 20 to 30 miles car not responding to throttle. Slow response when giving gas, then kicks in and goes. very bad idle when stopped. sometimes pings before it kicks in. Has a knew fuel pump. cleaned throttle body. knew air control sensor. any help appreciated

Have you pulled codes yet. Based on your description, it could be the optispark. How many miles on it and is your water pump leaking. You can check by taking an inspection mirror and light and check the weep hole on the bottom of the pump. Report back please.

It DOES sound like the opti......

Have you pulled codes yet. Based on your description, it could be the optispark. How many miles on it and is your water pump leaking. You can check by taking an inspection mirror and light and check the weep hole on the bottom of the pump. Report back please.

dealer in south Carolina diagnosed problem said was optispark, 1000 dollars later and it wasn't the optispark. thanks for your thoughts.

I think i posted wrong dealer in south carolina said it was optispark, 1000 dollars later it wasnt the optispark. only codes are knock sensor. thanks for your thoughts

Could be a plugged cat or cats..........

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom