Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

STill Love My '92 C4

blankster

Corvette
1992 LT1 Coupe
Just had all the fluids flushed, fuel filter changed and an allignment. At 42K still runs like new and handles better than ever. The allignment really made a difference. The backend was a bit jumpy on bumpy pavement (when turning). Now it sticks like glue. I would love to buy a C6 but I just can't part with this one.

Yea, it’s a good feeling when they are dialed in. It makes you appreciate what you have even more.

B17Crew
:w

42K IS Brand New!

These are incredible machines with huge bang for the buck. The wife stopped teaching last spring and money is a little tighter. I occasionally consider getting rid of the Vette since a have a couple of MR2s I play with. Every time I take the 89 out I ask myself again',"What, are you nuts?" :crazy I LOVE my Vette!!:v

The C4 truly one of a kind. I absolutely love the C6's....would love to own one some day. The C4 though will have to sit along side of it. Corvette's forever!!! :beer

B17CREW I like your car. Nice year and color. :)

Yea, it’s a good feeling when they are dialed in. It makes you appreciate what you have even more.

B17Crew

B17CREW I like your car. Nice year and color. :)

Thanks rapril! I like the Polo Green a lot, it gives off a nice deep shine after a afternoon of detailing. A hard color to keep clean though, it shows everything.

I see you have the five spokes, they look great against the Polo.

...and welcome to the :CAC

B17Crew

Thanks for the compliment, the five spokes are 96 collector edition wheels. I also have a set of the sawblade wheels, for a change I will swap wheel sets every couple of years. The polo green definately looks great detailed. I agree, its a nice deep color with a lot of depth and shine. In the springtime the polo green becomes lime green due to the pollen we have here. I think the pollen is statically attracted to the car's wax. Polishing out the water droplet stains after washing requires a little extra work and at times makes me crazy :r but it looks great when detailed and well worth the extra effort. This is my first corvette, I bought it in the spring this year, it has been a great car and I don't think I would ever part with it even if I upgrade to a C5 or C6.

Thanks rapril! I like the Polo Green a lot, it gives off a nice deep shine after a afternoon of detailing. A hard color to keep clean though, it shows everything.

I see you have the five spokes, they look great against the Polo.

...and welcome to the :CAC

B17Crew

Lose the MR2s before you lose the vette. :v

These are incredible machines with huge bang for the buck. The wife stopped teaching last spring and money is a little tighter. I occasionally consider getting rid of the Vette since a have a couple of MR2s I play with. Every time I take the 89 out I ask myself again',"What, are you nuts?" :crazy I LOVE my Vette!!:v

I finally sold my 92 late last year and bought a C6. I wish I had the room in the garage to have kept the 92 and still own the c6.

I had my 92 for 14 years minus one month and 114K miles. It was a great car.

I was contemplating getting into a C5 or an LT4 but I just love the old L98's. I like the raw feel from the C4's in general but I especially love the Pacman dash. :D

I especially love the Pacman dash. :D

First time I ever heard that term for the flat dash... I like it, it’s fitting and ties into the era. I had and ’86 with the Pacman dash, it was a fun way to display info. It’s funny, now you see Hondas with LCD readouts (Civics, S2000). I remember the automotive press used to grill Corvette for the “exploding scoreboard” display. I rode in a S2000 and found the instruments cluster display to be dated because that style was introduced in the Corvette so long ago.

B17Crew

Just had all the fluids flushed, fuel filter changed and an allignment. At 42K still runs like new and handles better than ever. The allignment really made a difference. The backend was a bit jumpy on bumpy pavement (when turning). Now it sticks like glue. I would love to buy a C6 but I just can't part with this one.

It's like fishing--you don't throw the first one back. You just make room!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom