Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Stirring the Pot a Little

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Hmmmmm....while everyone is getting googly eyed, on a rumored "Super-Vette" sporting 650 hp with fixed production numbers for 1500 units for 2008, and 1500 units for 2009, wouldn't it be funny if what we're seeing as the latest predator on Michigan roads, really isn't some super-Vette?

Since the C7 isn't too far from around the corner, maybe what we're seeing is a test mule for the C7 Z06?

OR....maybe it will be the C6 Collector's Edition to commemorate final C6 production before switching to C7?

:blue:

I need to go find a new smiley - stirring the cauldron. :D

From Bob's thread..
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showpost.php?p=759318&postcount=2

smiley-stir-the-pot.gif

:L

Ya know, we did hear that the C6 production run would be shorter than the C5.

Rumor #1, Chevy would like the C6 to run for about 5 years, meaning the C7 shows up as a '09 model.

Rumor #2, The C7 will be a new body design/layout although there will probably be some component carryover. Similar to the differences between the C1 & C2.

whatever it is, it is having issues with berrings ATM... surely to be worked out soon, if it hasn't already (2 week old info to me)

• Admin
whatever it is, it is having issues with berrings ATM... surely to be worked out soon, if it hasn't already (2 week old info to me)
berrings ATM?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom