Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Stolen C3

capt ron

Corvette
1970 candy apple red conv.
My 1970 candy apple red convertable was stolen on Sun. Jul 20. This car was far more than that, it was part of me. I had my vette for 32 years.
I am a disable vet and it took a long time to get my vette the way I wanted. It was taken in Brisbane, CA.
The car info: 454, 4 speed, side pipe covers. Tag: CALIF 70
Vin # 194670s401895

Thank You Very Much,
Ron Smith
650-534-6665
capt_ron1156@sbcglobal.net

damn that thing is beautiful. whatever scumbag that took it needs his hands pushed slowly into a meatgrinder.

Its a beautiful car, if it shows up here in Oklahoma we will know what to do, the hanging tree out back just like a horse thief. From one vet to another I will keep my eyes open.

Its a beautiful car, if it shows up here in Oklahoma we will know what to do, the hanging tree out back just like a horse thief. From one vet to another I will keep my eyes open.
We'll keep them OPEN too!!:beer
We Draw and Quarter them in NC!!:thumb:thumb
But in Florida we take them for a Boat Ride, Chum the reef when the water is boiling good,Rip the Hide off there back with pliers and throw'em overboard!!:thumb:thumb

:D:D:D

Sorry to hear that. How did they steal the vette? Got a coworker that lives in Brisbane. Will let him know to keep an eye out. And I will too. Maybe you can sign up with another forum like Corvette Forum and post it there too.The more eyes the better. Tony

I hope this one has a good ending like that other vette that was stolen. Fingers crossed and I hope she is returned with not a scratch on her.

Got Maryland covered. Sorry and good luck. Keep us posted.

Capt ron, I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you car. I will pass out pictures of your car at the Stanley show and the Mooresville show next Saturday. 32 years with the same Vette puts that in a class with being part of the family.
For the rest of us, what can we do the prevet this from happening to us.
A kill switch? The "Club"? A fuel shut off? Lojak, what do you guys recommend? PG.

Tony,
Thanks or the advice and getting the word out. I need all the help I can get.
Ron

For the rest of us, what can we do the prevet this from happening to us. A kill switch? The "Club"? A fuel shut off? Lojak, what do you guys recommend? PG.

My sincere condolences capt ron. I'd like to tell you that we've got the border covered in Texas, but we evidently don't. But, we'll be on the look out in SE Texas. We do hear about alot of stuff going to Mexico. Being in northern CA what are those chances?

Can you tell us the details of the theft? It might give us a heads up as to what to watch out for!

. . .

My 1970 candy apple red convertable...

attachment.php
My condolenses to you Capt. Ron! Welcome to our site... I hope she's returned to you quickly unharmed and you can enjoy her again!

Very nice looking Shark!

:wJane Ann

Printed up a picture,forwarded it to alot of people I know and we all will be keeping our eye's open for you!:thumb

CapRun,

I posted this as well a StevesNovaSite.com to spread the word; however, some members have told me that they're having difficulty seeing the page, for it apparently requires them to be CAC members. I can still see the thread and image if I log-out of CAC, so I am not sure why they're having the problem. Just Nova people trying to help Corvette people....:upthumbs

I wonder if the reverse is the same...here try it out, please...

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99860

GerryLP:cool

That's a real shame. I hope everything works out for you.
Please keep us posted.

-John

Sorry for your loss Capt Ron...we will watch the Chi-town area. If the scum bag shows up here we have people who can take him for a ride! I hope you get your baby back soon.

Ron, Sorry to hear about this. I also posted this on a Toyota site I belong to. Get as many pics together as you can and put them together as a video and put it on You Tube. If you need a hand doing this let me know, I'll be glad to do it for you. I'll post it on my shops web site and I'm sure all the other members here will do the same. PM me if I can help.

Ron, Sorry to hear about this. I also posted this on a Toyota site I belong to. Get as many pics together as you can and put them together as a video and put it on You Tube. If you need a hand doing this let me know, I'll be glad to do it for you. I'll post it on my shops web site and I'm sure all the other members here will do the same. PM me if I can help.

Youtube is a great idea!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom