Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Stolen C3

Thanks for the email. I can really uses your help with you tube. In computer land I'm maybe a 5 out of 10. Please let know what I need to do.

Ron

Thanks for the email. I can really uses your help with you tube. In computer land I'm maybe a 5 out of 10. Please let know what I need to do.

Ron
Ron I PM'd you my phone numbers for my shop, home & cell. Call as soon as you can. I'd hate to set on this for too long.
What I have in mind is once we post this on you tube we put the link on the forums, as many as we can, and ask everyone to send the link to anyone they can think of, and so on and so on. This thing could get around the world in minutes. And I don't know of anyone else ever doing this so it could actually generate media just because of it's uniqueness and because of the people associated with Corvettes. Lets roll man, call me. My cell's easiest way to catch me. I'm actually in the garage wrestling with replacing my drivers door latch right now.

I'm really sorry for sounding so stupid, but what's a PM and how do I get there?

:w Capt Ron

To get to your "PM" (Private Message) look to the top of the page just under Welcome capt ron and you'll see the link. Click on private message and you'll go to the email style message here at the Action Center.

GOOD LUCK getting your ride back...

Bud

Way cool. Just checked You Tube and there's been 1596 hits just there. That doesn't count all the people that have responded to me by e-mail that they sent the video directly to friends and have posted it on their company sites.

heads up in vegas

Capt Ron,

I work for a muscle car reseller in Boulder City (near Las Vegas) and that car will not come to this town without us knowing about it. The Corvette community tends to be tight and any C-3 with a rat that comes on the market gets immediate attention from us and every other classic car dealer in town. (there are not that many) Rat powered vette convertibles (red w/side pipes no less) are not the most stealthy car on the road.
A convertible Corvette with a big block would have to stay hidden in a garage or be completely parted out to remain unnoticed - it has the most value as a complete car.

Foy
Las Vegas

Stolen C-3

Foy,

Thank you very much for your email. It is really something how Corvette owners are ready and willing to help. I have received many emails and they all help me feel a little better. It's been 2 weeks today since my vette was stolen. I don't think I'll ever get over it.

Thanks again,
Ron

Captain Ron I will be watching little old Rhode Island for you. If we find your thief i have two acres and a wood chipper for the jerke.

Seems there is more VIEWS here so I'm reposting...

Just a thought: Why not send this video to FoxNews...maybe to Shepard Smith. If a enough people emailed this to him, maybe he'll take notice and do a story. Afterall, a Work of Art was stolen from Ron--not to mention a piece of our hearts, if you think about it.

^^^^Thanks Mitch, I did send it to Sean Hannity. But you're right, if enough people sent it.

Sorry to hear your Bad News Capt. Ron I'll keep my eyes open for it in NY/Canada border area and spread the news hope you get her back real soon.:beer Bruce

Sorry to hear about your 'Vette Ron.
I've got South Jersey and Philly covered. If the scum bag shows up here, Your car goes in my garage, my 07 goes outside until you get yours back, and the scumbag that had yours goes for a ride to 1 of 2 places. The Atlantic with a wood chipper in tow, or this little patch of woods we have here in New Jersey called the Pine Barrens. 'Nuf said.

Stolen Corvette

Mitch,
Thank you very much for your email. I'll be honest with you I have never felt so violated, lost, sad, and I can see hopeless at the end of the tunnel and heading my way. But I am very appreciative of all the support I have received and am still receiving. I know it's just a material thing to alot of people. But me and most likely all Corvette owners. It becomes part of you and then to add the fact that this Corvette has been with me and a part of me for 32 years. It's just plain depressing. I do think your idea is a good one and I will do anything to get it back
Thanks,
Ron

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom