Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Stop The Press - This Just In

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
Who was spotted yesterday at the NCRS National Raod
Tour in Marlborough, MA? A few hints - everyone on this
forum knows him, he's cool, he's hip, he knows what cooks.
And get this - he actually drove his 1990 Red ZR-1. Any guesses?

Remo:cool
LongShotLeft.JPG

It wasn't Rob, was it? From what I hear, he still has the original gas in that ZR1. :L

It wasn't Rob, was it? From what I hear, he still has the original gas in that ZR1. :L

I've got the original tires with the original air in them from the factory too...AND the original oil filter too. So there!

Smartass. :chuckle

Sooooooo....how did you do? Details details :lou

Ahhhhhh i see it was a tour....

Sooooooo....how did you do? Details details :lou

Ahhhhhh i see it was a tour....
I didn't enter the car for judging. I've replaced some parts while I've owned it and in order for everything to be properly date coded, I'd have to have the original alternator rebuilt etc.

Then if it did achieve certification, I wouldn't want to drive it, so I'd rather just enjoy the car and drive it rather than have it sit as a museum piece.

I just drove it to attend the show and check out the awesome Vettes there.

Then if it did achieve certification, I wouldn't want to drive it, so I'd rather just enjoy the car and drive it rather than have it sit as a museum piece.

Which is why you need to plan another trip out to Colorado. You haven't tried Skyline Drive or Hardscrabble Pass yet.

...... I'd have to have the original alternator rebuilt etc.

So, I got a Bowtie with non-original tires and the clear coat rubbed off and a few other things and I still drove it afterwards. The alternator is not enough of a show-stopper.

You wouldn't want to drive it? You hardly do anyway. :boogie

Get it judged, it's a lot of fun.

:w
Guy - See you soon, Rob (and I know I'm gonna pay for this).

I wanna see pics. Are you sure it wasn't someone else in a Rob mask?

Anyway, it's nice to know that you were out enjoying your car. I may have to take a drive in the '81 to celebrate. :)

Tom

I didn't enter the car for judging. I've replaced some parts while I've owned it and in order for everything to be properly date coded, I'd have to have the original alternator rebuilt etc.

Very cool.....they were made to drive not sit for prosperity. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom