Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Suggestion for seminars at CruiseFest?

Hi Andre, not to worry, you are still my corvette buddy, I tend to do tong in cheek stuff, no harm intended, Some times like to see what reaction something brings. I know the things i susgested are far out, but (sometimes) seminars are not to good. Hoping we will have some good ones this year. The real reason for the fest is the people and the cars, renewing old friendships and making new ones. Just my two cents worth..................................Billy :w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w

But what is classified as technical seminars.

I mean, I could actually deploy an entire airbag system, show internals of engines, transmissions, drivelines, cover electronics diagnostics and many other things.

With the support of CAC and Midamerica, we can do anything.

Its just a matter of member TELLING US what they would like and what they consider "GOOD" technical seminars.

Allthebest, c4c5

I'd like to see something on suspension upgrades for C3's with regards to what's available and what the benefits would be.
Is there some setup that will allow my car to potentially not be so bone jarring but at the same time give me improved handling characteristics?

I am going to be at Midamerica this week to do some training and evaluate how I will be setting up what I do.

I will also be posting pics and suggestions as time goes on when I get back.

Member input will be critical to how we do this, so keep the suggestions coming.

Suspension upgrades is a definate.

Allthebest, c4c5

Anyone interested in seminars, you can take a look at this.

This was our performance seminars that we did the 20th.

Most likely, CF will have the seminars in the same location if Ed says its ok.

Take a look and let us know what you think.

Allthebest, c4c5

Share Your Passion For Corvettes | Facebook

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom