Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Switzerland Callaway?

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
While exploring photos from links here on the Corvette Action Center, I came across this image from the website Lingmerth.com.

I thought I'd post the image here to see if some of the COG members could tell me more about the cars in the photo. I can't quite make out the web address posted on the sign or the windshield.

:wJane Ann

DSC02250-1.jpg

Interesting picture...

Huber seemed to be (and probably still is) a Callaway distributor in Switzerland. By the signage I would guess that maybe those C5 may have one of the Callaway Power Group packages which were made available for the C5's but those body kits are not Callaway to the best of my knowledge. Its not the LPE kit. Anyone else want to take a stab at it?

-Luigi
:cool

This might be a stab in the dark, but are those Geiger bodykits?

I don't see no body kits? Only the clear headlights.. On the site of Huber you see they also distribute these clear headlights so I think they just put them in there and they have nothing to do with Callaway. (the sideskirt on the silver one is just a sideskirt).

Groeten Peter

Peter, thanks for posting the link... I looked at a few pages but unfortunately the language barrier prevented any in depth exploration. ;)

I noticed the sign between the cars said Callaway Sport - but then I noticed regular C5 badges on front of them, and they just didn't have the look of Callaways.

Anyway - thanks for posting the ideas and info.
:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom