Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

T-Top Replacement

82RL

Corvette
2000 LT. Pewter Coupe
Any one know where I can find a driver side glass t-top, mirror finish for my 82?
I know Mid America and the other sell them for $1000.00 a pair

Thanks, I tried the above and a few more. Seeing how used glass t-tops are hard to find , I would take a painted pair also, if any one know of a set.

Check out this webiste. They are located in Alabama and I have been contemplating the exchange pricing for about half of what you'd pay for a new pair. I haven't called them yet, so I am not aware of their customer service. They also offer a one piece glass top to cover both sides.

http://www.astrotops.com/

Astro Tops

Don't know about the regular T-Tops, but the one piece top is just way too cool. Customer service is awesome. Ordered on Wed., received on Friday.

I noticed that astrotops just started selling t-tops on ebay.for about 750.00with no excheange or 550.00 with exchange..I was going to wait to see if these people are at carlisile to see if they are any good or not before i bought a set of these for my 81bill

This may be something that might interest you or someone else looking for glass t-tops,add in the Minneapolis Tribune on August 19,1968-82 Corvette Glass/mirror t-tops new in box 695$/BO 952-442-4862

You can try E-bay, I lucked out and found a blue tinted one for my wife's 80 for 300.00. If going to Carlisle try stopping at Gee's a smaller guy with a good salavge parts and also some new stuff.

I would be very leary of AstroTops. I purchased a 1 piece top from them and the fitment and adjustability is very poor. The rear latching "blocks" do not hold the top down very firmly and the top bows in the middle. It is very obvious that the plastic was not cut properly yet customer service advised me to "give it a while" to settle. It's been 2 years and it still doesn't fit right. Actually, it gets worse as time goes on. I would definitely stay away from the 1 piece Astro tops.

My 2 cents.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom