Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Tall Man 6'5" in 1962 Corvette, Possible?

• Thread starter Thread starter The Ghost
  • Start date Start date
I have seen pics of c1's that had the floor pushed forward for leg room.

I have a c2 with recaro seats and a 14 inch 4 inch dish steering wheel because I am 6'4" tall.

As long as you are willing to modify the car (especially the seats and seat area) I believe you can be comfortable on long rides. You may have to cut some fiberglass to allow orthopedic seats to be installed farther to the rear of the cabin.

I can now auggest Al Knoch since a few posts have already suggested him. He makes a special version seat for the C1 Vette specifically for tall people. And Al is definately one of them. A room full of Knoch`s is like walking into a room full of trees. ...:upthumbs

I have seen pics of c1's that had the floor pushed forward for leg room.

I have a c2 with recaro seats and a 14 inch 4 inch dish steering wheel because I am 6'4" tall.

As long as you are willing to modify the car (especially the seats and seat area) I believe you can be comfortable on long rides. You may have to cut some fiberglass to allow orthopedic seats to be installed farther to the rear of the cabin.

Can't find 'em listed at Al's. Is the price at Wise Guys for a pair of seats or just one? Sen't them an e-mail yesterday but they're probably closed for Easter...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom