Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

tcs code c1288 on 97 vette

mvvette97

Corvette
1997 black c5 corvette
does anybody know what code c1288 means? I can't find it on the code sheet. please help

Hello MyVette97,
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! The link WishYouWereHere82 posted will give you some answers. You might also try our Knowledgebase for TSB's.

Glad to have you here. Feel free to chime in with questions. And especially, feel free to show us pics of your '97!

:w
-Patrick

Glad to be here. By the way, how do I post a picture of my vette?

MyVette97,
This is actually a question that gets asked fairly frequently. There are essentially two ways to do it, and a full explanation on how in THIS THREAD in the Site Help & Feedback Forum. In particular, read MsSchroder's Post #2 in that thread for instructions, and feel free to post in if you need help.

-Patrick

MyVette97,
I posted your pic to your message. It's actually the easier step to do, once you've uploaded it into a message. At the top of your "Reply to Thread" message box, you'll see a series of controls where you can change font type, size, and color, or indent text, copy/past, etc.

There's also button that looks like a mountain with the sun over it.
insertimage.gif

That's your picture button. Once you've uploaded a picture to a message, click on the thumbnail version of it to enlarge. Then right-click on the picture to open a menu window. At the bottom of this is a selection which reads "properties." If you select that, a new dialogue box will open up, which will give you details about the picture. One of them is the location, which will read something like http://www.corvetteactioncenter ... Highlight and copy that URL. Then go back to your message post and select Edit at the bottom of the message. This is when you click the
insertimage.gif

button and paste the URL into that.

Click on "save changes" and you're picture is there.

-Patrick

Patrick said:
MyVette97,
I posted your pic to your message. It's actually the easier step to do, once you've uploaded it into a message. At the top of your "Reply to Thread" message box, you'll see a series of controls where you can change font type, size, and color, or indent text, copy/past, etc.

There's also button that looks like a mountain with the sun over it.
insertimage.gif

That's your picture button. Once you've uploaded a picture to a message, click on the thumbnail version of it to enlarge. Then right-click on the picture to open a menu window. At the bottom of this is a selection which reads "properties." If you select that, a new dialogue box will open up, which will give you details about the picture. One of them is the location, which will read something like http://www.corvetteactioncenter ... Highlight and copy that URL. Then go back to your message post and select Edit at the bottom of the message. This is when you click the
insertimage.gif

button and paste the URL into that.

Click on "save changes" and you're picture is there.

-Patrick
I will try it

Looks like it worked to me!

attachment.php

Very nice ride, MyVette97.

-Patrick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom