Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Teaser

CALLAWAY ROAD TRIP NOW INCLUDES YUENGLING!

Thanks for reminding me Luigi! I'm getting the cooler ready and gonna fill'er up with America's finest. You in ?

I forgot about Eric's little Carlisle hotel honey... :t . I think what she asked him about his beer in the hotel bar was over the top. I won't repeat it here... I assume everyone who was there remembers. I know it's how I prefer my Ying Ling! :beer I think she had it out for Pete though after the "Blonde moment" incident! :argue

The problem with us going to Albany and test driving that Callaway all day is that Josh probably wouldn't want it by the time we were finished with it!! :bu But after beating on him and the car all day the dealer would probably be ready to unload it just to get rid of us! :bash

When the winter weather gets here I'm definitely up for a CAC Callaway reunion at the Museum in Florida! :grinsanta

TurboLuigi said:
What about a new consipiracy theory for this akward dealer behavior???

Could they have test driven it and either broke it or crashed it and are getting it fixed and are using this ploy to buy time??

Luigi

This thought has crossed my mind several times.

So are we meeting in Albany this weekend?
Surf , you buyin the hotel rooms???
If you spring for my gas, I would haul the "fridge" up and haul your car down my way (away from that dealership :L)
I know Eric has a TON or that ying ling sudz in the back of his truck, still!!!
Pete, Kevin-what do you think???
(maybe we could get Luigi on a plane as well :) )
later *89x2* Chris

:eek :eek :eek Buy the hotel rooms!!! I don't think I can support that :D

Give me call, we can discuss the "fridge" The dealership can ship it for less than $500. Im still thinking about my options.

I did tell the guy to find me a dyno :D

500 bux is an absolute STEAL!!!!!! for shipping to Florida.
I don't think you could beat that price!!!!
I will caution you on the shipping... You may recall me witnessing a ZR1 falling off an open trailers ramps and poking 2 holes though the floorboards.. Well, that was a 3 car open "5th wheel" trailer w/ a subcontracted hauling driver...
Take Luigi's advice and go w/ the big boys on the shipping, do NOT ship it open!!!

Later, *89x2*

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom