Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Tech Articles

Corvette
1965 Coupe L76 / 1978 L82
Hi all

JohnZ has generously sent to me six more tech articles that he had written to add to my website's Tech Articles page.

The articles vary in subject matter from back-up lights to swapping intakes, swapping radiators, rear leaf springs, installing rivets and more.

There may be more coming yet................

once again, if you find a need for any useful tech articles feel free to help yourself and give a silent thanks to all the great authors of these articles, JohnZ and all the others, who generously allow us to make use of their experience and knowledge.

http://lbfun.com/Corvette/Tech/vettetech.html

Barry

Barry,
Thanks once again for making all of these articles available to us. Most helpful!
Jeff
PS - Where ya' been?

Hi all

JohnZ has generously sent to me six more tech articles that he had written to add to my website's Tech Articles page.

The articles vary in subject matter from back-up lights to swapping intakes, swapping radiators, rear leaf springs, installing rivets and more.

once again, if you find a need for any useful tech articles feel free to help yourself and give a silent thanks to all the great authors of these articles, JohnZ and all the others, who generously allow us to make use of their experience and knowledge.

Barry

Yes, where have you been? Not just here and the other area that I can't mention. Hope things are well with you!

Hello Barry
The door assembly article will come in very handy for me. Thanks very much
Tom

thanks guys, I appreciate all the kind words and I'm very glad that many of you utilize the tech articles section of my website - after all that's what i made it for, but really the thanks goes to JohnZ, Lars, and all the other many authors of the tech papers for sharing their knowledge, not to me, as I'm only putting them up on a website - that's easy.

I've been around - just mostly lurking lately though. i'm still on checking in and reading posts most every day but I've also been busy with work and a few projects I've been working on. Plus I've just kinda decided to keep my posting to a minimum for a while on all the forums I visit for a variety of reasons.......

Barry

You don't need to keep your posting down around here, I don't think you have to watch your back with this bunch :D

Hi all

Barry

As always Barry Thanks

So some times you have to wonder

What makes a person create a web site and give room for tec articles, What makes a person actually write the article? Nothing other then wanting to give back and help others.

We have a lot of members here that just give, I for one am very greatfull to them all though I dont say it enough

Barry Thanks for being a contributing member here and giving up your free time to maintain your website and share the information with us all.

John thank you also, for allways shairing ,answering an email question that I would never be able to find the information for

Allthough I want to give back and share, my knowledge is limited, and the worst part is i cant retain the knowledge when some one actually needs it.

There are a ton of other people here but I wont name names as i know I will leave some one out and that may cause hard feelings , But for all of the "givers here " a sincere thank you

You don't need to keep your posting down around here, I don't think you have to watch your back with this bunch :D

thanks, but "watching my back" is the least of my concerns whether it's here or anywhere else. It's other issues that there is no need to go into.

Thanks Larry.........

If others find the tech artcles page of my website or any other part of my site useful and helpful than I'm glad to do it.
This place has always been good to me and the help I've received over the last 3 years or so I've been here is beyond my ability to even mention.
I went from never having worked on a car before to starting to ask basic questions (who can forget a 15 page thread on "how do I jack up my car") ;LOL to actually taking things apart and improving them and/or repairing them like I did last winter with my '65 projects and than being able to take a completely non-running '78 and actually pulling the motor out and redoing everything and get it running and in somewhat presentable shape.
If it wasn't for the kind help I got from people on here in both the C1/C2 and the C3 sections I would never have been able to do it ( and also you Bill B although you never post I know you read thru these forums :) ).

If making available a few tech articles on my website helps others as they have helped me than i'm more than happy to do it. After all, as JohnZ said to me once it's all about sharing the information.

FYI

John sent me 6 more articles and they are now posted up. In addition, another forum member also sent me an article. That's 13 new tech articles added to the site in the last week!

I hope you find them useful and can utilize them if/when the time comes that you are working on your car.

Enjoy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom