Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ted Nugent: ZR-1 owner

• Thread starter Thread starter Brett
  • Start date Start date
B

Brett

In an MTV "Cribs" episode I saw today, they were touring Ted Nugent's house. If you've never seen it before, it's a show where celebrities get to show off their amazing houses and make us all feel worthless. Anyhow, when they got to his vehicles, among a '57 Chevy, Ford F-250, Prowler, and a few others, I saw two black ZR-1's!

When he presented them he said "This is such a beautiful car....I had to buy two of them."

Brett

ZR-1's Fast and Famous

Brett,

I couldn't agree more. The ZR-1's are beautiful. They not only looked good, they made and still make a huge statement in the performance arena. I can't say much for Ted Nugent's taste in clothing but both you and Ted have great taste in fast cars.

Remo
:cool

This jackass actually had an article about him and his cars in a Corvette magazine, Corvette Quarterly I believe, many years ago too.
Mike

Thats cools with me!
Ted is an avid hunter and likes to kill lots of animals he has a show on PBS I think he still has that hunting show anyway.

johnny

You can't beat some "Cat Scratch Fever" while driving
the ZR1.
91ZR1#661

I know he's pd-off at us account of the spring black bear hunt being cancelled, now the damn things are everywhere. Had one on my deck ripping my BBQ apart last summer. C'mon up and bag some, Ted!

OK I though maybe you was a treehuggin liberal and I could give you a hard time

ZR! MK Why is Ted Nugent a jackass

I have seen him numerous times on TV. If you had watched him in action, it should be obvious. But if not, for starters, he has no class, which is worse than low class. Plus I don't like people who kill animals for sport, contrary to what he preaches.
Mike

Note to 91ZR1

Great line from the movie Oceans 11. "Ted Nugent called and he wants his shirt back".

Like I said earlier in ths thread "his taste in cars is better than his taste in cloths.

Remo
:cool

Is Ted a Jackass because he is intolerant of the liberal bs mentality that is out there. the libs claim to be so tolerant but when someone does or sais something they dont agree with they scream cry and want it stopped or silanced. That sounds like communism to me

Brett said:
In an MTV "Cribs" episode I saw today, they were touring Ted Nugent's house. If you've never seen it before, it's a show where celebrities get to show off their amazing houses and make us all feel worthless. Anyhow, when they got to his vehicles, among a '57 Chevy, Ford F-250, Prowler, and a few others, I saw two black ZR-1's!
When he presented them he said "This is such a beautiful car....I had to buy two of them."

Politics aside, he has some awesome machines :upthumbs
He was featured in General Motors publication "Corvette Quarterly" a few years back w/ the Corvettes displayed in the background :D

Anyone have pic's of his collection??:v

Until you have proof that he does or does not kill for sport, I think general accusations should be left out. This forum is for the discussion of ZR-1 technical topics....not politics. Let's get this thread back on track...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom